Chapter 8

"Now tell me again. What did he do because if I'm being totally honest I still can't believe what you said game out of your mouth."

"He came to my house and did this." Tiffany says sitting on my bed pointing to her face.

"Holy shit, Tiffany he can go to jail if this gets out. I can't believe Noah would do this." Wait a minute....

"Did he actually do this?"

"Anna I just told you he did"

"Are you lying? You are a known liar."

"I have proof we have a camera on our porch and that where he hit me. My entire family can access it from our phones. Here"

She hands me her phone and sure enough a clumsy Noah comes onto the scene. He knocks. She comes out. Then he tries to kiss her she pushes him off then he...

"Oh my god." I put my hand over my mouth.

"Yeah I know."

"He did almost the same thing to me last year but Kieth was here."

"What?"

"Yeah it was one of the fights i swore not to tell anyone."

flashback

"Kieth I dont know where he'd be its 1 in the morning."

"I'm sure he's fine. I'll stay until he ge-"

"ANNA BANANA"

"oh gosh"

"Noah are you drunk?" Kieth asks walking up next to me.

"Maybe baby why?"

"oh god lets get you to bed."

I walk up to him trying to grab his arm but he grabs my waist trying to kiss me but i push him off.

"Noah not now. Not when your drunk." I say trying to get out of his grip.

"STOP MOVING." Noah yells with his hand in the air with his wrist being held by kieth's hand.

"Anna, go stay at Olivia's house. Don't tell anyone what just happened. It stays between us. Don't tell Noah either because he probably won't remember and he would beat himself up for this."

I just nod before running to my room grabbing my things and head to Olivia's.

----

"So he gets abusive when he gets drunk."

"Maybe but its a common thing that happens when people get drunk. I'm so sorry that this happened to you Tiff. No one deserves this.

"It's okay, I'll get through it. I'm sorry by the way for everything."

"It's okay Tiff. I'm sorry as well I may have taken hints to seriously. You're not that bad"

"You're not that bad either. Friends"

"Friends."

*ding dong*

"The guys are here just stay sitting on the couch"

She nods as I head to the door.

"Hey guys before you come in I would like to say that someone you wouldn't think would be here is here."

"IS IT SOMEONE FROM MARVEL." Wes says.

"No...."

"Dang it."