black magic

We entered our next class and the girls I instantly sat down pulling chairs into a huddle shape. The boys were rehearsing and their singing was amazing. Like really amazing. But during their performance my gut didn't like that I was still here, that I was still alive. I have nothing to live for. My mum is gone.

"Perrie, you gotta listen to us. We heard Zayn's friends talk about you.

"Hm? Really? Oh okay." I continued to drift off but I was caught by Leigh's shaking.

"Are you even listening Pez?" Jesy asked.

"Yeah, what was that?"

"This girl," Jesy rolled her eyes, "Okay so we heard Zayn's friends talk about you?" We whispered.

"Really? About?"

"Why are we all whispering?" Louis asking from behind us mocking us talking. We flinched a little when we heard his voice.

"Fuck off Tomlinson, we're trying to talk to Perrie."

"Yeah me too Pinnock. So Perrie, we heard someone like you. He really likes you." Louis said the last part really loud and the rest of his friends were just blankly tolling their eyes at their childish friend.

"Oh cool." I went to talk with the girls but Louis wanted me to play his little game.

"Oh come on Perrie, guess."

"I really don't care Louis."

"Oh bloody hell, you guys are acting like 2 year olds. Who the hell is it boys?" Jade groaned and rolled her eyes.

"It's obviously our band mat-,"

"Okay that's enough," Liam shot them a playful glare and they started laughing, "It's Zayn." Liam whispered in my ear.

"I figured. Anyways how's your song coming?" I whispered the first part back.

"Good. How's yours?" He answered.

"It's going well. What are you singing." Jesy jumped in for me.

"It's a song we put for a surprise. Zayn wanted to sing it for a special someone."

"Oh, we're singing a song Perrie, darling, wrote for us. An original." She smiled.

"Yeah, well we'll see you at the showcase later." He went back to his seat and his group starting making jokes about what I hear and what the girls heard, it was about Zayn.