A Gravity Falls Tale

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!! So first we have SagePlayzz.

Bill: *annoyed* Another comment from her?!?

Iva: Don't be grumpy, Cipher.

Bill: She forced me to drink Mabel Juice!!! That's worse than anything I've ever tried before!!!

Mabel: Hey!!!

Iva: And she made me go on a date.

Bill: I don't see what's so bad about that, I mean you do like Dipper.

Iva and Dipper: *blush*

Iva: Shut up, Cipher!!!

Dipper: So what does the comment say?

Iva: *reads the comment as she turns deep crimson red* No. *drops the paper and starts to walk away* No no no no no no no! *leaves*

Bill: What now? *picks up the paper and reads as he holds in a laugh*

Mabel: What?!?!? What is it?!?!?

"And by the by, Dipper, I dare you to kiss Iva for a minute. Told you the dare will be interesting!"

Dipper: *turns completely red* I-I-I have to what?!?!?!?!?

Mabel: OMG!!!!!!!

Bill: It's a dare, you can't go back~!

Mabel: Hang on, let me go find her!!! *takes her phone and calls someone* Candy, Grenda, Wendy, I need your help!!! *runs off*

Bill: I wish you luck, Pinetree~!

~some time later~

Mabel, Candy, Grenda, and Wendy: *come in slowly dragging Iva*

Candy: Come on, it's a dare!!!

Grenda: You can't back out!!!

Iva: No!!! I'm not doing it!!!

Mabel: Why not?!?!?

Iva: Because it'll be super weird and awkward afterwards!!!!!

Wendy: You have to deal with the awkwardness, man!!!

Iva: Why did I ever create this ffffffffffreaking series?!?!?!? Sorry, I'm trying my hardest not to swear right now.

Bill: Think of it this way: the sooner you do it, the sooner you'll get it over with!

Iva: ... *groan* Alright, fine... But not in public. *snaps her fingers making her and Dipper disappear*

Grenda: How do we know they went through with it?

Bill: Mind reading, sister. I'll read their minds when they're back and check.

~a minute later~

Candy: The minute is over. The should be back.

Mabel: What if they want to stay longer than a minute~?

Iva: *appears behind Mabel* Dream on, M.

Mabel: Ah!!!