Let's Play!!!

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!! First we have JillMCSM with a dare!!!

"Oh! I thought of something *throws a game cover at Dipper* Mabel and Dipper must play Minecraft Story Mode *points at disk she threw at Dipper* there's the game now PLAY IT!!!"

Dipper: What's Minecraft Story Mode?

Iva: It's this really cool game where you play an awesome story in the Minecraft world!!!

Mabel: What's Minecraft?

Iva: ...you're both dead to me. Anyways, Jill gave you the game already so go play it!!!

~time skip~

Dipper: *with the remote in his hands* C'mon, we have to go to Redstonia and meet Ellegaard, she's an engineer!!!

Mabel: *snatches the remote* But I want to blow things up!!! I want to go to Boom Town and meet Magnus!!!

Dipper: Mabel!!!

Mabel: *starts running in circles as Dipper follows her*

Dipper: *stops running and pants for air* Look, why don't we just ask Iva what she thinks.

Mabel: Right, ask your girlfriend what she prefers!

Iva: I beg your pardon?

Dipper: MABEL!!!

Bill: Ooh~!!!! Pinetree has a crush on-!

Dipper: SHUT UP!!!

Mabel and Bill: *laugh*

Mabel: Iva, do you think we should go to Ellegaard or Magnus?

Iva: Well, when I played I went with Ellegaard.

Dipper: Yes!!!

Mabel: No!!!

Iva: Now continue playing, there are a lot more chapters AND seasons to play. So while they do that, thank you for reading!!! If you wish for more, make sure to leave a comment, question, and/or challenge!!! And remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEEEEEEE!!!

❤️❤️❤️