New Pop Star!!!

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!! So first we have Happy_cat24:

"I have 2 Questions

1.This Ones for Dipper, Dipper how would You React If I told You People Shipped You And Pacifica It's Dipcifica sorry Dip"

Dipper: Ugh, seriously?!? How many people am I shipped with?!?

Iva: Many many many people. Gravity Falls has a lot, and I mean a LOT of ships.

Dipper: *groans*

Mabel: How many ships are there? Can you list them?

Iva: Uh................... I know a lot of ships from Gravity Falls, but not all of them. There are too many to count.

Lau: I know. I mean I'm new to the Gravity Falls fandom so Iva just exploded all the ships in my face! And it was a lot...!!!

Iva: Haha, that was hilarious! Anyways, question number two!

"2.This One You Don't Have to Do It But I Want Bill, Dipper, and Mabel to react to the ending Of Avengers Infinity War So Yea"

Iva: I cried when I saw that movie.

Lau: You cry when you see any movie!

Iva: I'm sentimental!

Bill: Avengers? What's that about?

Iva: They're superheroes from Marvel Studios. And they're amazing!!! Although I prefer DC.

Lau: I can't choose.

Iva: *snaps her fingers making a long couch appear and a tv in front* Movie night~!!!

Mabel: Can we get some popcorn?!?

Iva: *snaps her fingers making a bowl of popcorn appear on Mabel's lap*

Mabel: Thanks!!!

Iva: *snaps her fingers making a bag of popcorn appear on her hands, then eats some popcorn*

Lau: *puppy eyes*

Iva: *offers popcorn from her back*

Lau: *smiles and eats popcorn, then gives some to Vee*

~an eternity later cuz all marvel movies last too long XD~

Dipper, Mabel, and Bill: *stare at the tv wide eyed and their mouths wide open*

Dipper: WHAT?!?!?!?

Bill: THAT'S THE END?!?!?!?

Mabel: WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?

Lau: How are we suppose to know?

Mabel: THERE HAS TO BE MORE!!!

Iva: Well duh, there's probably gonna be another movie in the future.

Lau: And we can't WAIT to see it!!!

Iva: Now for our final comment, this one's from SwiftyangX12:

"Hi again! How are you guys? I got a dare this time. I dare Bill to turn into Jackson Wang for the day and hope fangirls try to go after him."

Lau: Who the heck is Jackson Wang?

Iva: *shows a picture* Dis guy!

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: Wow...!!!😍😍😍

Lau: ...ok? Who is he?

Iva: I dunno, I just searched in google, says he's a rapper, but damn he fine!!!

Lau: *rubbing her temples* Oh my god...

Bill: Oh boy, this is gonna be the Shawn Mendez thing all over again...

Iva: *snaps her fingers making Bill turn into Jackson as she laughs evilly* Now go!!! Return in like... *checks her phone* two hours!!!

Lau: Two hours?

Iva: ... three hours!!!

Bill: But-!

Iva: GO!!!

Bill: *groans and leaves*

~three hours later, everyone's minding their own business~

Everyone: ...

Bill (still as Jackson Wang): *runs in and locks the door as he pants for air, his close a bit ripped* They. Are. Crazy. Again!!!!!!!

Everyone: *laughs uncontrollably*

Iva: *wipes some tears away* Ok, alright. Thank you for reading!!! If you wish for more, make sure to leave a comment, question, and/or challenge!!! And remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEEEEEEE!!!

❤️❤️❤️