Beach Partay!!!!!!!!!

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!!

Dipper: Uh, Iva? *points at Jill*

Iva: Hm? Uh-

Everyone: *stares wide eyed at Jill*

Jill: *light shines on her head then disappears showing that her head was now a cup with a straw in it, then goes to scratch her ears and feels that there's none* Where the hell are my ears?! *goes to scratch here then feels the straw* Straw? Why is there a straw in my hair? Wait..... I have a cup for a head don't I?

Everyone: *slowly nod*

Jill: *turns head too fast causing it to spin* Woah! *grabs side of head making it stop spinning* Well since I have a cup as a head *turns head to Iva* Iva, you have to play Cuphead with me!

Iva: Yay!!! Let's play!!! *snaps her fingers making the usual table and computer appear*

~some time later~

Iva: *behind Jill who's playing (and who's back to normal)* Dodge dodge dodge!!!!

Jill: I am!

Iva: Ooh, parry!!!! *points at the screen*

Jill: Ok!

Iva: Attack now!!!

Jill: *attacks (in game, obvi) as A Knockout! appears on the screen* Yes!!!

Iva: Woo!!!

Iva and Jill: *high five*

Bill: Are you guys done?

Iva: Nope.

Jill: We still have some hours to go.

Mabel: But you've already been playing for an hour!!!

Dipper: Yeah, and there's another comment to read!

Iva: Fine... *whisper to Jill* We'll continue after.

Jill: *gives Iva a thumbs up*

Iva: Ok, next we have-

Lau: *appears* Me!!!

Vee: *roars*

Lau: And Vee.

Iva: What's the comment?

Lau: Well guys, you've been put through a lot of dares and because of this I dare you to go to the beach and relax.

Everyone: Really?!?!?!?

Iva: YES, BEACH DAY!!!!!!

Mabel: This is gonna be so much fun!!!!

Lau: Wait, I'm not-!

Jill: Can I go too?!?

Iva: Yeah!!! *snaps her fingers making her, Dipper, Mabel, Bill, Soos, Wendy, and Stan appear at a beautiful beach in Hawaii all in swimwear*