Surprised 2

"You brought me to my favorite place" I hear her whisper and her eyes gleams

"You brought me to my favorite place" I hear her whisper and her eyes gleams. I am so happy I get to be the one who allows her eyes to gleam so beautifully. She gasps and turns to me mouth opens as if she is about to say something then she closes her mouth and she repeats this for a few more seconds.

"I know I am awesome" o said trying to lighten the mood.

"Ya, you wish" she said finally able to talk. I smiled at her.

"Ready?" I ask her.

"Born ready" she said then stopped and looked at me. "Actually I was born naked and I don't think I loved laser tag as a baby" she said. Why did she even have to say that.

"I will have loved to see that" I murmur and I see her eyes widen at the realization and her cheek turned crimson red. "Someone's blushing" I said. I have to admit it I find that cute actually because most modern day girl don't blush they flirt back.

She doesn't meet my eyes any longer and I take her chin in my hands and make her look at me. "I want to be at that stage that you are mine" I say and she looks at me and I smile "I mean mine as in my wife" I said making an effort to stress the wife.

"Don't you think it's too early to talk about wife" she muttered.

"Never too early" I chimed and came down. I opened the door and she came down. I was locking the door but she was already inside. I laugh to myself and go in.

I see her talking to someone and the boy is radiating flirty waves. I walk up to her and pit my hands on her waist and I smiled when she leaned into me.

"Wow red you didn't tell me you had company" he said addressing Eva and bobbing his head to me.

"Actually this is my.......

"I'm the boyfriend" I say clenching my jaw and I feel he nudge me slightly. Eva please I am just marking what is mine."And please don't call her red" I said emphasising each word as of he was a toddler.

"Wow man, you lucky. If you done with her can you pass her over" he said with a smirk. I felt Eva stiffen in my hands. I glared at this man physically but in my mind her was already six feet under the ground. Or worse in a Ocean full of sharks and whales.

"What does that mean?" I asked with annoyed expression. "I said she was my girlfriend not one night stand" I said not liking Eva hearing this.

"Man come on how can a hot girl like this actually be your girl friend, you've got to be kidding" he said still smiling he finds this a joke and I already what to punch all his teeth off.

"Can we meet who will sign us up?" I asked not ready to shut with a fool.

"That will be me man" he said with a smile.

"Eva can we go some other place today and we will come back when this man is fired right after I call the owner to file an complaint against Jack I say as I check his tag.

His face drains of its colour and he swallows the hard lump in his throat. I smile feeling fulfilled.

"Let's go" I say guiding the dumbstruck Eva back to the car. "I am so sorry for that" I say once we were in the car.

"No need Xander, you already defended me" she said and I can see tears coming off her eye.

"Shush please don't cry" I say wiping the tears threatening to fall.

She looks up and smiles in her tears. "What do you want to do?" she asks trying to lighten the mood.

"For starters we can make someone lose his job then we can go see a movie together. Mom said to bring you for dinner" I say and she laughs. I'm glad her mood isn't completely ruined.

"I don't want to see a movie" she said.

"What do you want then?" I asked and she looked up like a child that had been Promised a trip to Disney land or wherever children go this days.

"I want to play laser tags" she said with a puppy dog face I mean you try to resist that.  "I'm okay promise" she says trying to convince me.

I looked at her and finally gave in. "Don't leave me, we play as a team" I say to her.

Her face fell and I wonder what it was. "I thought we'd play against each other so I can beat you" she said sticking he tongue out. I can't help but chuckle at her.

When we get on in the place of Jack stands a family face. "Jolene?" Eva exclaims and hugs her.

"You work here" I ask abruptly and she nods at me. I smile at her and she looks away.

After they break the hug Jolene cast a small look at me before catching up with Eva.

"Sorry about Jack he always wants to spoil business" Jolene says apologizing to us. "I was about to come get you guys."

"No worries" Eva says brightly.

"Come on in, it's on the house" Jolene says.

"No, we have to pay" Eva says.

"Don't worry daddy insist" Jolene says then it clicked. Of course Zack said something about it. I mentally slapped my sek: then I followed her.

Two chappies in one day. Hate to break this to you but I have to say this book is slowly coming to and end. I have seven chappies left.

Vote
Comment
Share
💞💞💞💞💞
Swiftpen 123