With you everything makes sense

"You lucky bitch" Jolene yelled at me as soon as I entered my house. She was always here.

"What did I do this time?" I asked because she had something to troll me about.

"How can you not know about that" she practically yelled again.

"Come on Jo not everyone can tolerate yelling like you" Emerald's voice came from the kitchenette.

"I know that" Jolene said yelling again.

"She will never change and you know it" Darlene said too from the kitchen. I guess they were all here

"So what did I do?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"You didn't go anything" Emma said coming in with a bottle of chocolate syrup and yep she was drinking it.

"It's just that Henry dropped something for you" Emerald said slapping Jolene's leg away from the chair before dropping on it.

"He did?" I asked with a small smile.

"Yeah you know he did" Jolene said with a serious expression. "I am serious jealous of you" she commented taking out of the popcorn that was on Emerald's lap.

"Hey stop that" Emerald said slapping Jolene's hand.

"Ouch" Jolene said with a scowl.

"Serves you right" Emerald said smiling.

"What did Henry bring?" I asked returning to the topic of the day.

"Go to your room and see what lover boy brought for you" Jolene said with a smutty smile.

"Come on Jo you have Chris"i said standing up. I need to know what he got for me.

"Yeah but Chris never got me anything like that before" she said snatching the remote from Emma.

"You always complain" Emma said to her before snatching the remote back.

"All of you guys have wonderful boyfriends and fiance" she said narrowing her eyes at me and Emerald. We are both engaged. Dylan asked Emerald when they went on a date last week.

Jolene had been hinting about marriage to Chris but he never got it. And apparently James and Emma have started tolerating each other and going out together too.

"I'm sure you will find the right guy" Darlene commented earning her a glare from Jolene.

"I don't want any other guy. I want only Chris" Jolene said pouting.

"Good luck" I say standing up and going to my room.

"Yeah thanks" Jolene said back to me.

I entered the room and I saw a parcel sitting on the bed with an envelope stuck to the top of it.

I opened the parcel to reveal a black gown with a lacey top. It was a cute gown. I picked up the envelope to read what was written in it.

Wear this tonight when I come to pick you up. I hope it fits perfectly.

Xander.

I smiled at the note and slipped out of my clothes before putting on the gown. It fits so perfectly and I seaqueled for joy at the dress. It was so wonderful and I loved it.

It stopped mid thigh and I loved it so do much. Suddenly my phone rang and it was Henry calling.

"Hello" I drew out when I pressed the phone to my ear.