Rule #1

Rule #1: Never Let A Clown Nigga Try To Play You

"I swear you play this song ever Sunday" Kash said coming into my room. She turned down my radio making me give her the stank eye.

"People go to church on sunday and I listen to this every Sunday okay. Now why you in my room" I crossed my arms across my chest popping the gum in my mouth. She sighed then dragged her body slowly down my wall.

"Its Kaheim ass I swear he thinks its okay to just up and disappear for the day" I sucked my teeth this bitch was dramatic with a capital D which is also something she needed quick. "Kash stop being dramatic its his birthday. He's probably going to get a line up and get a fit." I looked through my closet looking for mine.

"Your right but I'm just so use to talking to him everyday. Right so what you gonna wear to his birthday bash" I shrugged my shoulder this was a tough decision. "I don't know girl and your gonna stress me out if you keep peeking in my closet" I closed the closet just saving this for later. "Good now can we go out to eat I'm starving and they ain't no drop of food in here" She rambled on as she went back to her room.

"Fine maybe I'll run into Marcus fine ass we had a night filled of passion girl" His light skin body filled with tattoos covering every inch. His waves were dreamy and definitely on swim and his beard complimented his face. His whole appearance just made my leg quickly to fall numb.

"I know the walls are thin but what happened to Titus he was cute" I sucked my teeth that nigga was licking everything but my clit. Had to tap his head and send him packing back to his apartment. "You think your funny but we will see who has the last laugh tonight" I grabbed my wallet and car keys meeting her by the door.

"Let's go wifey" We flashed our rings then went downstairs hand in hand. The ride to the mall was filled with us singing along to Cardi B and 21 Savage. We sat and ate some Ihop then went shopping for the perfect shoe "I swear you live in red bottoms I must own like one pair" I smiled at the basic nude pumps I needed another pair the others got scoffed and I was just to lazy to even attempt to fix it.

"I look good so I must dress good but you have a loving man that showers you so keep up the good work" I got another pair for her just because she was the best friend a girl could have. "Do you work tomorrow Kaheim inviting us to some barbeque with his friends. And you know I hate going near his friends by myself" I hated Kaheims friend they eyed me down and just made sexual remarks like I wasn't hard and beat they ass my self.

"Yes I do gladly go to the spa or something Kaheim love your ass regardless" I looked at the windows of each store we passed on our out the mall. "True I can't wait to get some drinks in my system and actually turn up for good" We snapped our fingers because it was a mutual feeling honey. 

Around nine we were all over the apartment getting ready for this party. I slipped into this sheer dress with golden coverings in the right places. "Damn bitch we look good" Kash said as we took a couple pictures together. "Kaheim called us a uber so meet me downstairs gotta do something" I scrunched up my face. "Nasty ass I'll gladly will do" I checked myself once again then waited downstairs.

A matte black car sailed past but not before honking and telling "Yo ma" out they window. I laughed to myself niggas think that's cute. Soon enough Kash came downstairs fixing up her dress and I was relieved because I was bored just standing her.

Once we got in the club we were escorted to the back which was blocked off with a velvet rope. Kaheim stood up to greet us and gave me a side hug. Kaheim was cute for sure but he was cute for my girl and treated her like she was the world. "Happy birthday nigga" I said giving him a little bag from Gucci. "Damn sis you shouldn't have" He definitely was like a brother to me and scared away basically any nigga he felt was unworthy of my time.

"Babe your getting old on me" Kash said drooling over him which was my cue to go to the bar and get a tray of drinks. "Aight I'm going to the bar see you two love birds later" I shook my head giving Kash my clutch to hold. "Yo Ari my nigga Shawn at the bar he light skin ain't hard to miss him" I looked around what was I suppose to do with this piece of information. "That's nice" I mumbled making my way to the bar.

I ordered two fruity drinks both for me I loved to drink if only this could be a job. Once I finished those both I ordered two more before going back to the area. "Finally your drunk ass back let's go dance" Kash said dragging me to the dancefloor that was also excluded from the rest of the club.

Rake it up came on and we both just lost our souls. We loved twerking and drinking and we for sure were doing both that was until Kaheim whisked her away to have sex in the bathroom and some nigga I assumed hangs with Kaheim was just eyeing me in. "Do I have a dick on my forehead" I asked him as I sat by him. "No but you can have it in you if the night plays right" I checked my phone and saw Marcus ass canceled because he had practice.

So now I'd be going home drunk and horny and a dildo was not up for discussion tonight. "What's your name sly dude" It was time to turn my charm on and beat him at his own game. "Zillian and what's yours" He shot me a smile and I shot one back. "Secret your not bad looking but if you spitting game at me then you feeling real confident" I scooted over getting closer to him just so he could catch a whiff of my scent.

"We both bad I'd be very surprised if you turned me down" Thank god alcohol uped my skills because I was beyond horny so I needed to fasten this up. "I'm beyond bad babes you just don't know how" I grabbed his hand placing it on my thigh and slowly dragged it up just so he could feel that I'm soaking because of him. "Damn ma" I got up and dangled his car keys that were on the table. "You don't know what you up to shawty" He grabbed them and wrapped his arm around my neck as we left.

Rule #2 Coming Soon

Rule #2 Coming Soon