Rule #23

"This is nice little spot you got here girl but are you sure this is what you want" Kash took a seat on my brand new couch. "Yes I needed major change in my life and to just get away from Zillion" Zillion kept telling Kash and Kam that I needed to see a doctor and get checked out. I knew I was fine I was just doing to much too fast and too slow "Well I applaud you I'm suggesting you've grown up" I sat next to her pinning my hair up.

"Thank you that vacation with Marcus was so refreshing and relaxing. Don't even get me started on the sex been a minute since I've felt like that" I laughed. "Too much but are you sure this is what you want to do. You and Marcus weren't any better then you and Zillion" I shrugged my shoulder leaning back.

"We always said we're each other's soulmates and yes I know he has a son but I've seen him. He's actually different since then and his baby moms is actually nice and understanding" She looked at me I knew she didn't want me with Marcus but I was finally back in my happy space. "Fine but at least take shit slow and not your type of slow. We should double date so I can observe him for you" I rolled my eyes.

"Next topic please how's the marriage I know I put a rough spot with my problems" She grabbed my hand reassuring me. "Nah he just think I had to be all up in your and business all the time. He's probably right but you my rider but that fighting shit gotta chill" I felt like I was getting a lecture from my mom.

"Trust me I know my therapist told me why you think I got this big ass spot" I moved into a three bedroom house that fit me for a change. "I see I don't even live in a house yet are you pregnant or some shit" I looked at her shaking my head. "Not yet but I want one me and Marcus have had conversations about it and getting married" She looked at me shocked.

"Maybe Zillion right you need a real doctors visit. Get checked out real quick" I ignored her comment. "I'm not sick leave it alone. Zillion is in the past and a closed chapter, he's number blocked and I want nothing to do with him" She raised her hands up leaving the topic alone.

"Let's just go out already I miss my bae" Tonight we were going to some club just to turn up since it's been a minute" Of course Kam has a section filled with bottles and a hookah stand. "Look who it is ms.feisty back from a vacation. I've missed you sis" Kam pulled me in a bear hug. I sat on the couch across from Zillion who was drinking and had a blunt in his hand.

It had been a while since I'd seen him and he looked the same besides the extra muscle he had put on. Kash was too busy getting drunk to even notice the tension that was created, I turned my attention to my phone texting Marcus too see what he was up to. "Bitch you not drinking...what's uppp" I grabbed her drinking finishing it then shoving it back to her.

"Thank you now excuse me and Kam" I knew they asses was gonna get freaky in the bathroom. Zillion took this opportunity to sit next to me and start a conversation "How've you been" I sighed looking at him. "Good, Happy way better then before" He lightly laughed knowing it was a sub to him.

"That's good I prayed ya ass would evolve and get better. I know you ain't take my advice but I'm just happy that your happy. I'm hoping you still single working on yourself and not stripping" I wanted to check out this conversation I was over the back & forth of me and Zillion.

I didn't wanna be his friend or anything but here he was "No I'm not single and yes I still strip it's what I do Zillion. I don't wanna change and Marcus accepts me for me that's why we working on marriage and babies" He looked upset and shocked.

"Really that clown ass nigga bitch you make me fucking heated. You think you can strip till your grave and that shit acceptable. I was trying to help fucking grow up out of being this hoe ass bitch but you grow right back" I got up throwing a drink on him.

"Fuck you Zillion I went back to what I knew bitch ass nigga. And you know why I did that shit" Kash and Kam came back looking at us argue. "I already know just go Ari I'm upset" I grabbed my purse and phone. "You don't Zillion it's because I lost your baby....our baby but you weren't there for me" It was a secret I was gonna keep to the grave.

I experienced it the week before I left with Marcus which also prompter why I went. I was so sad and depressed because I thought that that was my chance and luck for change. I've heard so much about motherhood and it was something I was about to experience.