Rule #16

Kole took me to the movies then to The Cheesecake Factory "Im glad you ain't reject me I got the vibe your a bit feisty" Kole said laughing. "Yeah but not all the time sometimes I'm very nice." We ate our food and by the time we finished I was ready to go back home and sleep off this food coma. "Sunday my sis is throwing an engagement party care to be my plus one" I looked back at him before existing the car.

"Yeah just send me the details" I went upstairs and Zillian was in the kitchen cooking some type of big ass dinner. Considering how many pots were on the stove I just went straight and changed into a silk pj set. I needed some ice cream and juice for my netflix night so I went back out "You hungry I know you can eat" I shook my head grabbing a bowl from the dish rack.

"Ari is this some type of mood swing because you go out on some date with a corny looking nigga. Then come back still ignoring me I don't understand women at all" I just continued getting my snacks and went to my room. He barged in grabbing my arm "Talk Ari" I sighed finally looking at him. "Zillian I'm tired so go back to cooking and make sure you clean that damn kitchen" He sighed and just let me go.

In the morning, I made some cereal then got ready for my day with Kash. I got a cab to her crib then we were going to get our hair and nails done "Sissy you already know I'm about to lecture you" I rolled my eyes plopping on the couch. "You got Zillian on some lost ass hunt why are you mad at him. Everything was good while we were at the party correct" I stared at her. "Everything's fine Kash but you should know me and relationships just don't do well. I'm a Boss Ass Bitch and I just don't need a nigga."

I didn't feel like telling the whole truth because Kash was a lover she loved being in love and doing romantic shit. Me I like having risky fun more then anything "Fine lie all you want but whoever this chocolate guy your bringing to my party better be on Trey Songz level bitch" I laughed. My phone started ringing and it was an unknown number which I normally don't answer but I decided to.

"Ari this is your mother I need you to come home now" I don't know why she was calling me or even demanding me to do anything. "Um sis my home is where I'm at currently" Kash looked at me raising her eyebrow. "I'm serious Ari it's your father just come and I'll explain everything" She hung up and I put my phone down. "What'd she want is everything fine" I told her what my mom said. "Nah what lemme cancel this party we going Ari" I shook my head no way was I gonna be around my family yet again. Just for them to tear me down as usual that's why I went away for college and never went back home.

"This is your dad Ari not no stranger I understand the relationship that you two have but at the end of the day that's your dad" She didn't understand how deep my hatred ran and how that is what was preventing me from going to see what was going on.

I just went back home and cuddled up under my blanket listing to Keyshia Cole. Zillian opened my door and just stared at me before coming in and cuddling up beside me. "You need to go Ari you don't wanna look back and think what if" He said rubbing my hand. "Come with me you know how my mother is and I don't wanna deal with her alone."

"I got you baby girl you know that already" I sighed and turned around so we were face to face "I said what I said because at the party I spent the entire shit alone Zillian. You were so easily distracted by a new girl it was like I wasn't even there" He kissed my forehead. "I apologize I did get caught up with that shawty but you know how I feel about you nigga. But at the same time I'm not gonna wait for you while you out here entertaining mystery niggas" I nodded my head.

"I know just take time with me if that's cool with you" I sat up turning on my laptop. "So have sex with your nigga yet" I laughed shaking my head. "No I dont live off sex Zillian its jsut something that I enjoy alot."

"This must be the longest thag you've gone without sex then im very proud" I gave him the eye. "Nigga I'm not you I gotta take of my body sweety plus Niggas ain't shit boo" He grabbed me up. "Bitches ain't shit try to argue with me" I crossed my arm he was gonna lose this argument.