Rule #2

Rule #2: Fuck His BestFriend & Make Him Yes Men

Of course me and Zillian had sex and let's just say he was packing and knew how to put it down. But he was also lucky I knew what to do with it and wasn't no damn sissy. I snuck out around two because he didn't need to see me he wasn't my nigga and never was.

"Look at you coming in and its almost three" Kash said and she was butt ass naked cooking grits. "Nothing new but I'm guessing Kaheim ass here for you to be naked" I went to my room closing the door just in case. I actually needed to go to bed since I had work tonight and nobody was stopping my coin.

I woke up around three and made me dome cereal and sat up on the couch watching Sister, Sister. My phone started ringing and saw Marcus ass was facetiming me and I was for sure gonna answer. "Hey baby sorry bout canceling last night" Marcus was my on and off again boyfriend straight outta college. I graduated two months ago and we've broken up atleast five times since. 

"It's fine as long as you come through tonight I miss ya ass" I licked my lips this boy was something else. I knew he was gonna be the one I married once I settled down and stopped playing the field. "Of course and I'm gonna give you some loving tonight but I gotta go text you later" I blew him a kiss before hanging up.

"Hey babes I see your up" Kash and Kaheim walked in with groceries all up in the hand. "Of course but I see food so who's cooking tonight" I peeked in the bags looking for some snacks. "Us and I'm inviting some guys over instead of going to that party. So I'm hoping you'll be here lil sis" I nodded. "Me and Marcus will be here but I gotta get ready for work. See you two bitches later" I waved goodbye and went to take a shower.

Yes I was a stripper but I was fresh out of college and finding a job wasn't easy. But this was easy money to keep our apartment and buy nice ass clothes. I took an uber over to my club and went to the dressing room "Hey shorty boss said you have two sets tonight. Ain't you a lucky hoe" Sugar said giving me a pat on the back. Two sets meant twice the money and that's music to my ears.

I changed into my black lingerie and flattened down my hair. Once I heard my intro song play I knew it was time to perform "Give it up for Shortyyyyyy" The dj said spinning Rake it up. I climbed up the pole and turned upside down then started twerking. I then slided down the pole and twisted around as I did. My next set was more exotic but pulled in the most cash.

I stepped off the stage and surveyed the booth looking for the group of niggas that would cash out the most. Once I found my prey I made my way over and said my introduction "Shorty at your service" I blew a kiss and then my other girls appeared behind me. "I want shorty bring it over here" I made my way to the guy who requested me and straddled him. Placing one hand on my boob and the other way down south.

"You a freak ma but I had fun last night" I looked at the niggas face and of course it was Zillan ass. "I bet you did but now you on my time" I picked his face up giving him a sinister smile. My hands zipped down his zipper and I gently stroked it. "You crazy ma you don't wanna start this" He stuffed a wad of cash in my bra and my job here was done. "Thank you" My set was over and I was just glad to be going home.

I changed back into my outfit and grabbed my garbage bag of cash and waited outside for my uber. I lugged the bag upstairs and bare people were in my living room "Isn't this nice" I mumbled on my way to my room. I took another shower and put on some high rise shorts and just a bra "There's still food in the pot girl you can have the rest" I grabbed a plate and shared what was left of the fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cornbread and egg salad.

I checked my phone and Marcus ass still ain't text me that he was coming. He was probably out with that bitch Anna she got her body done and every nigga flocked to her. "Is Marcus coming I haven't seen him in a minute...y'all still cool right" I rolled my eyes and went back to my room and locked the door. Marcus was an easy dick plug but he was fucking it up and it was messing up my game.

"Wassup Kaheim and his lovely queen" I heard a familiar voice say. I knew it had to be Zillian and this must of been gods plan so time to put it in motion. I went to go get some juice since I forgot anyway and of course I felt a nigga palming my ass that fell out my shorts. "Your fine ass just everywhere I'm thinking its a sign we meant to be together" I pushed him off and put the juice back in the fridge.

"Not even I have a boyfriend but nice seeing you though" I walked back to my room and left the door open just a crack enough to see if anybody was coming. It hit two and Kaheim came in to tell me that they were all going out drinking and Zillian was in the bathroom he was gonna let him self out. Of course Zillian was it was such a classic move on his part "Hey I'm bout to be out" Zillian peeked in and by now I was just in a bra and thong.

"Aight I'll come lock the door don't want any intruders" I walked him to the door and he was walking behind me real close. "Where your clothes at you know you had company right" I opened the door ignoring his every word. "Bye nigga your free to leave" He closed the door and picked me up pinning me against the wall."Mind if I spend the night I think we can have some fun" I wrapped my arm around his neck.