Rule #25

"So let's say I'm happy and content with my life now, would I really have to change it to appreciate somebody else. I think the fuck not as seeing I'm not struggling and can afford what I want and need" I wrote down in my journal in my office. It was something I'd been doing for months now as everybody else's lives around me continue and progressed.

Kash And Kam were on the baby train and it was exciting to see them go wild over any baby clothes or toys. While Zillion was dating but he checked on me here and there once he knew I was depressed. Marcus and I took a break because just as much as he made me happy he made me crazy. "I'd prefer to live in a big ass mansion with a cute ass dog and banging summer parties but instead I'm in a house with no dog and no party."

"Get out your bag girl we have to go shopping with Kash and Kam. It's cute though how you decorated it and that you finally use it" Zillion leaned against the doorframe with a big smile flashed on his face. "Whatever let's just go because we already know if we are alone too long.....your girls spidey senses start kicking in" Of course his girl didn't like me but would she wanna fight me is the question.

"I told her what is and I'm proud how far we've come as friends finally. We don't argue, throw shit, Sabotage each other. Let's just accept this and move on on with our lives right" I grabbed my purse and phone. "Yeah yeah sappy boy I'd hate to see you at your wedding" He laughed pushing me out the door.

"If your invited all my girlfriends hate you and give me an ultimatum. They love Kash though so I can see why you two have the closest bond ever." We finally got in his car and we're off. "So how you've been though this my first time seeing you this week. You've been hitting the gym or dating, I need an explanation sis" I rolled down the window a little since it seemed he didn't know what air conditioning was.

"I don't know what a gym is sweetheart I've just focusing on myself and starting up my own business

"I don't know what a gym is sweetheart I've just focusing on myself and starting up my own business. I gotta do something now that I'm done stripping" When he caught wind that I was done he threw a damn party and gave me $1000 as a parting gift. "See this is all I've ever wanted for you Ari but you were just so damn crazy and stubborn. Don't even get me started on your dirty ex that you so call makes you happy" I looked at me shaking my head.

"Well he does and he's grown up, I'm thinking that's what kids to you. Things switch up and you see what's so important but I wanted us both happy." He and his babymother  got back together just to try and see if having a family was for them since they never really tried. "Whatever I'm just glad you calm downed before you caught yourself a damn case. Fighting girls left and right because you ain't wanna see me happy" I scoffed cracking my knuckles.

"Boy Whatever I had reasons for everything and I did. Kash was always right next to me to help reliever any ass whoopings. Don't even forget you were an asshole too even at the wrong times." Both of our phones buzzed and it Kash & Kam saying they'd postpone because Kash was too sick. "We half way bro...so where we out to" I looked at him and smiled.

We went to an arcade instead "Such a little ass girl with that Zebra dress on" I turned back at him and gave him the middle finger. "Bro get off me already because lord knows I still look fine though. Just get ready to get your ass beat little Zillion."

After the arcade we went to a car to get some drinks "Don't get drunk because your a hot ass mess when you are. One glass for us both alright" We clinked our glasses together and eventually one turn into three and three turned into ya waking up in his bed.