Rule #18

"Yeah I checked this morning and it was empty it's not my fault if he keeps giving hope to a very lost cause." I was on the phone with Kash and it the day after Zillion said he was done with me. "Damn Ari lets hope you don't regret doing what you have done. Zillion is one of the few nice guys" I sighed he was the last thing on my mind I just wanted to see what was going on with my parents and just go back home.

I took a cab to my parents house and waited outside on the porch after ringing the bell. "Oh thank god finally your dad is going insane." My mom came out sipping on what I hoped was water since it was only nine in the morning. "It's to early Ma just tell me so I can go back home" I shook my head looking at her. "Your father last night came home so drunk...so drunk and I tried and I tried but I ended up with a black eye and a bruise on my ribs."

"Your telling me he's beating you but when I told you he used to all I ever got was he just loves me so much. So what you called me over here to help you leave, take you back to my apartment and do what." I crossed my arms looking at my mother in pure anger. "I'm not asking you for help Ari that's my husband I just need somebody to talk to him."

"Bye Mom And please just stop calling me just because you had me doesn't mean your my mother and I'm your daughter" I couldn't wait to go back home and that's exactly what I did. I got back home around three in the morning and went straight to the fridge stealing one of Zillion's beer.

Hearing my mother say that now my father is abusing her just reminded me of when I was younger going through so much pain and having nobody to run to. The only person that knew about my dad beating me was Zillion, Kash just knew the casualties since my family loved her as if she was their own.

I sat by the kitchen tearing my eyes out just thinking I'd given up on Zillion just like he had given up on me. He was trying and I ignored every sign "Bro watch ya mouth I'm staying in the crib tonight" Zillion came out his room and immediately hung up his phone. He sat next to her rubbing her back "I'm sorry Zillion about everything you really are on of the good guys. My dad he's beating on my mom now and she thought it be best if I'd talk to him she's crazy." I put the beer down wiping my eyes.

"Your family is really crazy but that just makes more sense and makes up for why you act the way you do. Ari, I'm not here to hurt you in any way, shape or form I love you for you. I wanna see become more then what your settling for and to get help to overcome your past."I looked at him just staring into his eyes maybe it was about time I accepted my feelings and that not everybody was trying to get close to me to break me down.

"I'm a mess Zillion that's all I can tell you I just hope they lose my number" He smiles at me then kissed my forehead. "Trust me I know but look at me if I stuck around this long then you met your match" I nodded resting my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know about you but I'm starving let's say I take you out to Benihana. I'll even wait so you can get all pretty and stuff" I laughed. He helped me up and I went to go take a shower and get ready. I straightened my hair and did my makeup and threw on a black cut out fitting dress.

"Okay I'm ready how do I look shawty" I spun around and struck a pose. "Like you'll be getting the good loving tonight"

After dinner we were in his house watching Acrimony "Shawty crazy like just leave my mans alone he happy with his new women" I looked at Zillion who was just shaking his head. "Men will drive you crazy that's all I gotta say" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm gonna drive you crazy tomorrow because I'm gonna work you out. First order of business you moving into my room-" I looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me what's going on here" He took my hand laughing. "I'm helping you succeed and right by my side is a start. If my room is too masculine order a new set I just need you to be happy" I grinned this was about to be fun.