Youngjae- Just Wait

⚠️Warning for the easily triggered⚠️
Genre: Sad Romance
Y/N POV

"Babe!" Youngjae called from the banister. Hearing his voice makes my heart hurt, I knew I couldn't forgive myself after what I did. He was still clueless, he won't be for long. Should I tell him? No let him find out the bad, cruel, horrible person I am.

Tip! Tip!
Sweat driped from my forehead from the anticipation."Babe?" Youngjae called out for me again. His voice is so soothing.

FLASHBACK

"W-wiiilll you-u-u g-go out-t withme?"
I said stuttering not able to stand for much longer. "Sure" His cute reassuring voice repeated in my head.
A gust of wind blew past vigorously threw his hair, he looked like he was in those unrealistic k-dramas. The sun from above shone directly on his fairly tanned silky smooth skin, no blemishes to be seen.

END OF FLASHBACK
I should've JUST WAITED! Someone equally as good as me could've swept me off my feet!

Youngjae POV

"Princess? Where are you?" Youngjae said with his small jokey caring voice. He ran up the stairs with his amazing smile spread across his face widely. He looked in every single room except my room. He saw a note on the bed it read:

Dear My handsome Youngjae,

I'm sorry I had to leave. I was just not feeling the best about us being together. You are way too good for me. You should find a gorgeous girl who will take care of you better than me. I don't think I'm enough for you. I still love you xx
(Y\N)

A tear dropped on to the piece of paper. Youngjae started to cry hard.
"Why did she leave me? She was perfect?" Youngjae sobbed.

He went to the bathroom to wash his face when he saw the flooded bath tub not only filled with bloody water but his beautiful girlfriend (me) too. He stood there too shocked to cry.

You always wanted to be gone and now you were...