Jinyoung- Slut

*Your POV*

"Why does everyone pick on me it's not fair! I try to be helpful and I get rice dumped on my head! I try to be friendly and I get water splashed in my face!" You cried as you sat on the floor on the rooftop floor.

~Five Minutes Went By~

You cried to the point you couldn't cry anymore. You were about to get up until you heard someone.
"Hello" Someone spoke as they came closer to you, you couldn't recognise them at first until they came closer. It was your long time crush Park Jinyoung. You quickly wiped your tears and tried to stand up until Jinyoung pulled you down with him.
"I know what happened! Are you ok?" He asked so sympathetically. You nodded. He lifted up your chin.
"Don't worry I will be here for you" He said as he winked. You started to heat up like crazy. You still don't understand why he cares about you.

Out of nowhere he grabbed your hand and pulled you down to the normal school grounds.
"Where are you taking me?" You uttered
"I'm walking you home"Jinyoung replied.You didn't disagree since he was your crush, you just let it be.
You guys started to walk home and he kept staring at you which you found weird and out of the ordinary. In his eyes you were a cute, sensitive and smart girl and he really just wanted to walk you home since you had a bad day.

You guys were silent until you reached your house. You didn't mind him walking you home but you thought he hated it. Little did you know he loved it. It gave him more time to admire your features. To him you were getting prettier by the day.
"I didn't know you wanted to come to my house?" He said with a smirk.
"What do you mean this is my house I live in Number 54  on R/S?" You said with a confused look on your face (R/S means random street).
"I live in Number 52 on R/S! Wow I guess for three whole years I've lived next to you!" He laughed.
"We'll see you tomorrow" You smiled and quickly ran into your house but before you could he grabbed your hand.
"Wanna walk with me tomorrow I enjoyed your company today" He calmly asked. You froze then soon nodded. He then let go and you both went into your houses. You ran upstairs to your room and started squealing with joy. You still couldn't believe your crush recognised you.

*Jinyoung POV *

She is so beautiful. I can't believe that she spoke to me. Wahhhh! I'm Daydreaming (Jhope Stans??). Y/N SARANGAEYO!!!!!

"Yah! Jinyoung stop shouting!" His sister yelled from downstairs.

,',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','

Pfffft it's not finished! Pt.2 is coming out tomorrow!!!! See youuuuu!😆💜
I'm also starting an Nct imagine soon! So please check it out!
Byeeee
-•-Kae-•-