Jungkook- Photo

I'm still on holiday and I hate my maid! May god send me a new one! I think she is feeding us shit!!!!! If anyone wants to send KFC through to me then please do!!
-•-Kae-•-

",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",":.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
The sky was clear and you were minding your business. You were heading to the park to go collect some flowers since it was flower season. A little toddler came running towards you with their cheesy toothless grin. The toddler stopped at your feet and flashed you signal for them to be picked up. You smiled and you picked up the toddler.

"What's your name?" You asked the little boy.
"Jeon Seungmin" The little boy replied.
"Well Seungmin, I'm Y/N" You said as the cute smile remained on your face.
"Oh thank god Seungmin I found you!" A very handsome boy said as he tried to catch his breath.
"Hyung I found you a very pretty noona" Seungmin muttered as he jumped out of your arms to pull Jungkook closer to you.
"Jungkook Hyung this is Y/N Noona" He said cutely as he made you and Jungkook hold hands.
"For a five year old you know more than you should and nice to meet you Y/N" Jungkook shyly greeted you.
"Nice to meet you too" You said as your brightly smiled.
"Hyung ask if she wants to come to the park with us!" Seungmin begged Jungkook. Jungkook nodded.
"Y/N would you like to go to the park wit-h-h u-ss" Jungkook stuttered.
"Sure, I was kind of already heading there anyways" you answered as you were mentally cursing yourself for not wearing decent clothes. You both kept your head down with slight red cheeks and walked while Seungmin was skipping.

You finally reached the park.
"Bye Noona! Bye Hyung! I'm going to play with Hyungwon!" Seungmin shouted.
"Ok be careful!" Jungkook shouted.
He started to smile and he sat down on the bench.
"I'm going to pick some flowers! I will be right back! You said calmly.
He just nodded and shyly smiled. You started to pics some flowers but you got lost in the choosing process. You were smiling non stop till you heard a ...
CLICK!
You turned to your side to see Jungkook with a smirk on his face.
You quickly placed your basket of flowers on the floor and ran after him. You ran until you tripped up and you fell on top of him. This seemed so cliche to the point it made you laugh. Jungkook looked at you with a adorable face expression. He rolled over, so now you were on top of him. He leaned in and placed his rosy plushie like lips onto yours.

"Ewwww! Noona and Hyung are kissing!" Hyungwon (the kid Seungmin was playing with) screamed.
"Shhhh! Stop ruining Y/N Noona and Jungkook Hyung's moment!" Seungmin yelled at Hyungwon.

-_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—
Thank you for reading this! I had to put Seungmin into this because I love The return of Superman! It's one of my favourite Korean Variety shows! Hope you have an interesting and incredible day😁
✌🏽