Bts- Day 1 (Choosing series)

Your P.O.V~

The leaves brushed again your smooth baby butt like skin. As you sat under the oak tree in the middle of the park, you opened an ancient book that belonged to your great grandmother that passed away. The spine of the book was damaged and the pages were torn to the point there would be no reason to carry it around. This wasn't your fault it was a boy called Kim Taehyung's fault. All he did was hurt you for no goddamn reason. He wasn't popular or anything although he was nice and kind to everyone, except from me. He loved to pick on me. Some said he was jealous of me and some said he had few feelings for me. I believe None of that is true. He is the one that ripped my great grandmother's book to pieces.
I stopped daydreaming and got up and saw Taehyung coming my way smirking while calling my name too.
Oh god no one knows how much hate I have for him.

Taehyung's P.O.V
I saw Y/N sitting down under an oak tree with a brittle book. I walked closer to realise it was the book that I tore up earlier today. It wasn't my fault...she shouldn't of said I liked Mayra. She is wearing a little cayenne coloured spring dress...she looks so cute...wait What am I saying?
I started to call her name I couldn't help but smirk she looks cute...uhhh no Tae...she doesn't stop thinking that.

Your P.O.V~

You stood up but began to pack your things into your bag but before you could make a run for it...Taehyung grabbed your shoulder.

^Your Choice^
You make a run for it even though
he stopped you?
Or
You stay and and speak to
him?

Comment here:

T. A. E. H. Y. U. N. G. I. E.
Thank you for reading this!
The next part will come out soon!
I'm really busy so bare with me!
Hope you all enjoy your day!
Love you all
Byebye
-•-Kae-•-