Suga- Confusion

You were so excited because today was the day your brother Jaehyun,was going to come back from America. You were waiting for this day since January which was a few months ago. You lived in your own apartment and you had a room to spare for your older brother. Little did you know you double booked this day as in another person is coming to stay with you. You were so pumped up about Jaehyun coming, you completely forgot about Suga's arrival from Daegu. Even though this was Suga's 31st time coming to Seoul, you always made it special since you had a tiny crush on him but he didn't know that.

*Time Skip to Jaehyun's Arrival*
You heard a knock on the door. You ran  towards the door and opened it. As soon as you saw your brother you jumped up in his arms with a ginormous smile planted on your face.
"Y/NNNNNNN!!!" Jaehyun shouted.
"JAEHYUNNN!!!" You screamed. You haven't seen your brother for a whole year. A tear rolled down your cheek as you sobbed into his emerald green geometrical patterned designed shirt.
"Y/N stop crying your are going to make me cryyyy" Jaehyun muttered.
After a few minutes of crying you stopped.
"Guess who got their amazing brother their favourite movie? This girl!" She giggles as she points at her self. You bring out his favourite candy, chocolate
and popcorn.
"You got Beauty and the Beast and my favourite movie snacks? You truly are my favourite person in the world after mom, dad and some of the Nct Hyungs" He said as he grinned.
"I should be before your hyungs that is not fair!" You said as you pouted and chased after him.

After the little chasing session you decided to put the movie on and watch it. You sat up front as your brother put his stinky feet on your lap but you didn't take them off of your lap since he had a long, busy and corrupted day. As soon as the movie ended you whipped out your phone to check the time as soon as you saw the lock screen you could see so many texts from Suga saying:
Suga😴😈❤️:
You forgot to pick me up!!
Suga😴😈❤️:
Y/N where are you?!!
Suga😴😈❤️:I swear if you are at home sleeping I'm going make you sleep but it will be permanent!!
Suga😴😈❤️:
Forget it 👊

As soon as you saw those text messages you tell Jaehyun you've gotta go grab your best friend from the train station. So you get your coat and you grab a spare coat for Suga since it's raining. As soon as you step outside the door you see Suga standing there furious with a 'I'm going to kill you' facial expression. He was drenched. You felt sorry for him since the walk from your house to Seoul Station is a whole 30 minutes.
You stood there with your mouth open.
"Are you not going to let your friend in Y/N?" Jaehyun says from the couch.
You pull Suga inside. He pulled you into the living room and gave you a "who is this?" look".
"Suga this is Jaehyun, Jaehyun this is Suga" You spoke. "Ohhh this is the Jaehyun Y/N has been speaking about! He better not take my Y/N I mean my best friend away from me"Suga thought.

Yoongi explained to you that you told him that he could stay with you. You nodded with a disappointed look on your face since you messed up the dates. Luckily you had a bed couch so told him that he can sleep on your bed and you will sleep on the couch. Even though you forgot about getting him, him being the warm hearted man he is towards you he refused. You told Suga that he could use your bathroom to freshen up. He nodded and left as soon as he came back he came in to the room to find you and Jaehyun teasing each other and laughing. This made Suga angry. He had a rude look every time he glared at Jaehyun. He thought you seemed to enjoy Jaehyun's company more than his which made him think that Jaehyun is your boyfriend which you never told him about.

He left to the kitchen. You saw him staring at the ground while drinking a glass of water. You went up to him to ask what's wrong. He didn't answer.
"Suga why are you acting like this? Are you jealous?" Y/N teased. Then again he replied with nothing again.
"Forget it!" You whisper shouted.
You tried to open up a peanut butter jar  but you couldn't so you asked Suga.
"Can you open this for me you?" You politely asked with a bright smile on your face.
"Maybe you should go ask your boyfriend!" Suga said with jealousy and coldness.
You started to laugh to the point where you tummy started to hurt.
"My boyfriend? He is my brother! The only person I like is you" You said as you pulled him into a hug. You released the hug.
"You like me?" He questioned you.
"No I love you" You answered.
"I love you too" He replied. You two went into a passionate kiss. His lips were soft and tasted sweet like honey just like as you imagined.
"Woooowwwww!!" Jaehyun screamed with joy and excitement as he wipes his non existent tears.
"So when is the wedding?" Jaehyun asked. You pushed him out of the room.
"Now we can sleep together and now one will have to sleep on the couch" He whispered.
"Hold up Mister you're sleeping on the couch we're not that close yet!" You chuckled.

Thank you for reading!
I hope you vote for this!!!
Thanks to Defsoul_AgustD_Ars for requesting!!
Sorry for late upload my WiFi was down!!💖💖😂🤗