~8~

"You

"You.. you guys are back!" JiHoon yells, hugging them both at the front door. YeJi smiled in relief, being nervous about it the entire time. DongHan patted her back with a smile, his face relieved too.

"You guys are unharmed.. ah.." DaeHo says with tears in his eyes before hugging BaoBao. "Are you okay little cherry?" He asks, ruffling his hair. BaoBao looks up at him and nods with a big drained smile.

"Yes! I'm okay! TaeHwa saved me!" He says happily.

DaeHo looks up to TaeHwa and smiles slightly at his cold expression. He then can't handle it anymore and jumps on him to hug him.

TaeHwa isn't really used to hugs so he is taken aback, "I'm so sorry... for what I said Tae.. I didn't mean it." DaeHo sniffs as he hugs him tightly.

TaeHwa hugs him back with a soft sigh, stroking his hair with one hand. "If anything.. I'm the murderer.." DaeHo mutters.

TaeHwa pulls away from him and raises his chin to look at him. "You're not DaeHo. You had a reason to do that. And so do I.. plus.. I understand your concern for BaoBao. I get worried too." He says, trying to comfort him in the best way his cold self can possibly do. "This world... will never make sense. All they do is kill innocent regular people, once we get rid of someone rich and with power, then we're damned. They even hesitated to kill me because they knew they could use me in my class."

"Ah.. thank you. You're right.." DaeHo says with a sigh looking down. He never wanted his friends to be upset with him. And he could tell TaeHwa has really changed since taking care of BaoBao.
He was a lot softer and less stubborn.

"He kills bad guys." BaoBao said after a few seconds. "Not me.. I'm a good boy." He laughs, making DaeHo laugh too.

"Woah wait, TaeHwa?? Why are you hiding your arm?" YeJi gasps, walking over and taking the jacket off of his shoulder to reveal the bullet that still was in there. "What the hell!! Why didn't you say anything!?" She sternly says.

"Oh come on! It was one bullet you should've seen them." He smirks, BaoBao slightly laughing although it was terrifying at the time to see TaeHwa like that.

"Whatever! Come here I brought medical supplies." She says, directing him into the living room. "First I have to fix JiHoon's face and now your shoulder."

"Hey! I threw more punches!" JiHoon crosses his arms, like repeating what TaeHwa said.

They all file into the living room as well, Rae-In speaking up to the problem beforehand.

"What... does Leo mean by SungJong knows..?" Rae-In asks slowly, looking over at him.

DaeHo nods too, not understanding how SungJong connects to any of it. JooWon looks over at him too, using sign language to tell him hesitantly.