Chapter 22

***Warning some spoilers about books and movies***

"Claire, you know we were both drunk. I thought that chick was you." Luke says. I'm giving him the silent treatment right now after what happened last night. "Please, baby, I'll do anything just please please please forgive me." he pleads getting down on my knees and kissing my hand. There's a knock at the door. I walk over to the front door and find out its Ashley.

"Hey Ashley, what's up?" I ask.

"Just came to check up on you. Is he okay?"

"Who? There's no one else in here but me." I say so she catches on that I'm giving him the silent treatment.

"Oh, okay. Well, I just wanted to come over then. Michael is in the studio right now so." Ashley says walking in. My phone starts ringing. Its my brother, Josh.

 "Hello?"

"Hey, is Luke there?"

"Who's Luke?"

"Your boyfriend."

"Since when do I have a boyfriend?" I say as he catches onto what's going on.

"Anyways can I speak to Ashley please?" Josh asks as I hand her my phone.

"Hello?.....Uh huh.....uh huh......okay I'll let him know...........bye." Ashley says hanging up my phone.

"Baby please, I love you. I love you more than anything. I didn't know who that chick was. She means absolutely nothing to me. Only you do. Please baby speak to me." Luke pleads kissing my hand. I roll my eyes. I'm not going to forgive until I miss him way too much.

"Do you hear that? I think I hear a ghost." I say sitting forward.

"Me too." Ashley says before grabbing her phone

'Don't you think you're taking this a bit too far at least talk it out to him.' she texts me.

"Fine, Luke, last night was a huge mistake. The fact you kissed another girl makes me want to chop off your balls, blend them up, and make you drink them. But, since I'm nice I'm going to forgive you. Mainly because we all do stupid things when we're drunk. But next time and especially if you are sober, its bye bye to your balls." I say. "There's just one thing. How did I end up in the bed? I remember passing out on the floor."

"I carried you to bed." Luke says smiling innocently. I can't help but smile back. I guess I was a little too hard on him about kissing that other girl. We were both drunk, so of course we're going to do dumb things. Especially when we've had too many drinks. Heck I swear I had at least five drinks.

After a while of just sitting around, Luke's phone rings. "Hello?.....Sorry I was appoligising for last night.........yeah, okay......I'll be there soon." He says grabbing his keys. "I gotta go babe. They need me down a the studio." he then places a kiss on my temple before leaving. Now I have nothing to do. Ugh!

"So, what do you want to do?" Ashley anwsers my thoughts. "Wanna go to the mall?"

"We go there way too often now."

"Park?"

"Too many paps and fans."

"Well, then what are we going to do?" Ashley asks.

"I don't know. Want to go to the movies?" I suggest.

"Perfect!" she says as we leave. We decide to see the movie for my favorite fanfiction After. The story seemed so much better in the book than the movie. Then again, I always like the book better than the movies. After is one of those movies where you're like, I was in the fandom first not you so take your shit somewhere else. Tessa and Harry in the book are meant to be. There were moments where yes, I shipped Zessa, I shipped Lessa, but Hessa was that one that no matter what, you always wanted them back together. After one was amazing and it took me very little time to finish reading it, but once I finished reading it I really had no idea what to do on my spare time.