Chapter 33

I wake up the next morning to cold, harsh, rain and a phone call from Calum. "Hello?" my voice filled with more happiness than there should be.

"Hey baby, did you just wake up?" he asks me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Head out to your front yard." he says. I grab a sweater and throw it on and head to my front yard. When I open the front door, my face turns into complete sunshine. There stands Calum in the rain soaked from head to toe, with a bouquet in hand. "Would I be crossing something off your bucket list right now?" he asks me after I've jumped into his arms.

"If that means kissing me then yes, you would be." I say as he kisses me passionately. I can't help but let my hands and my lips linger a bit.

"Oh, get some!" Ashley yells. "But first, I would get a room."

"Shut up Ashley!" I yell back to her.

"Get inside before you both catch a cold."

"Okay mum." Calum says throwing his hands up in defeat.

"So, how did you manage to get here without Luke knowimg about this?" I ask.

"I told the guys I had a family emergency. So, here I am now." he says as I hug him.

"They are so gullible." I acknowledge.

"You two are too cute." Ashley says grabbing my camera off the banister. I then look up at Calum as he looks at me. Wondering if he's the one who makes me happier. As these thoughts go through Ashley takes the photo of the both of us looking at each other smiling. "Hello, hello, earth to Claire and Calum are you there?" Ashley snaps her fingers.

"Sorry," I giggle. "So, what are we doing for the rest of the day?" I ask.

"Well, we can't really do anything or else paps will suspect things so, Disney movies?" Calum suggests as Ashley and I agree. Ashley gets up and makes popcorn and gets soda for us while Calum and I just cuddle. I shouldn't be enjoying this but I am.

"So, which movie should we watch first?" Ashley asks walking into the room."Nemo!" I yell.

"Well, I'm surprised you didn't choose Frozen." Calum says.

"That's on the list for sure." I explain as Ashley puts in Finding Nemo. You're never too old for this movie. In reality I could lay here all freaking day. Just me, my boyfriend, my best friend, popcorn, soda, and disney movies. All on a rainy Sunday in October.

*

So far, we've watched Finding Nemo, Frozen, Monsters Inc, Lilo and Stich, and the Little Mermaid. Its around 5:30 in the evening. Calum is asleep laying his head on my stomach holding me by my waist.

"So, what do we do now?" Ashley asks me.

"Order some pizza please. I'm starving. Plus it might wake him up." I say.

"Claire, that's Calum, not Michael." Ashley acknowledges.

"Okay, maybe this'll wake him up. Calum is Asian."

"No I'm not, I'm Australian." he says in a sexy groggy voice.

"I knew that'd wake you up. Ashley is going to order pizza you want some?" I ask.

"Sure, as long as I get tp stay where I'm at." he says tightening his grip around my waist.

"I promise you, you can." I say playing with his hair. "You know, I think you'd probably look cute in a snapback."

"Well, you've seen me in a beanie. take that then add the bill." he explains turning his head around. I let out a silent giggle.

"When do you go back with the guys?" I pet his hair.

"Tomorrow. So, I'm staying the night with you right here." he says burying his face into the couch.

"Pizza is here!" Ashley yells walking into the living room with the pizza. I sit up but sit as close to Calum as possible. Dinner was silent mainly because we were loving the dang pizza.

*

Since I was in pajamas all day, I didn't worry about changing into any. I curl up next to Calum as we watch ice age. But after half way through the movie, we all decide to go to bed. So, I wrap my arms around Calum's neck and my legs around his waist as he carries me to bed.

"No sexy time you two." Ashley says jokingly.

"Okay mommy." I say stiffling a laugh.

Calum lays me on the bed kissing my forehead. He then curls up next to me and pulls me as close to him as possible leaving no space between us. "I love you." I whisper kissing his soft but tough lips.

"I love you too." he kisses my nose. I then fall asleep quickly.

*

The next day, Calum had to head back to tour. "I'm going to miss you so much." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips.

"I know. I'm going to miss you too." he says into the kiss.

"Promise you'll text me okay?"

"Of course." He says with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Now, get going before you miss your flight. You don't want to upset your fans." I explain kissing him one last time before he leaves.

~~~~Okay, I know these chapters are starting to seem short, but I'm trying to put filler chapters in so we can get to what all the Laire shippers have been waiting for. Um, 900+ reads. OMFG YOU GUYS!!!! If we can get to 1K before Aug 27th all my friends at school will see me walking through the doors with complete confidence. So, thank you guys so much  So remember the drill vote somment your thoughts and share with your friends please. If you guys can tell at the beginning of this chapter it was rainging while I was typing it up. Mainly because rain makes me creative and I got so creative I started writing the epilogue for this story. So please check out my friend Karle3e's story Hopeful Yet Hopeless. Her account is under dedication

IG: _awkwardpotato_01

vine, sc, twitter: awkwardpotato01

Kik: awkwardpotato_01

Tumblr: awkwardpotato-01