7

Author's p.o.v

Seulgi entered the store, finding her beloved pringles. She left Joohyun in her apartment for a moment since she was hungry and the older was busy talking to someone on her phone.

She got her favorite pringles and walked towards the cashier. "One thousand won." The cashier told Seulgi the amount of money she needed to pay while the girl searched thru her wallet.

Seulgi panicked, she didnt have any money. She looked at the old lady behind the cashier and gulped.

"I'll pay them with these." A deep voice said beside Seulgi.

The girl looked towards the guy and bowed, "Thankyou so much." She bowed again and again till the guy laughed and told her to stop. The cashier lady handed Seulgi her pringles while she handed the guy his ice cream.

"Welcome. I'm Seeyoon. Nice to meet you." The guy introduced himself while Seulgi looked at him, weirdly. Seulgi didnt want to trust him easily so she gave him a fake name.

"I'm Jin-a." Seulgi gave him a small smile while the guy just nodded.

They walked outside of the store and sat at the bench infront of it. They ate their snacks, Seulgi kept talking about animals, reminding herself to not talk about her friends or herself since the guy didnt looked trustworthy.

Seeyoon kept nodding his head, knowing the truth behind Seulgi's little lies on who she was when he asks him about herself.

"I gotta go now. I need to feed my dog." Seulgi stood up and threw the empty can of pringles in the trash bin. "Sure. Take care." Seeyoon replied and watched as Seulgi walked away.

"Nice try Seulgi."

- - -

"Bye Seulgi. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." Joohyun told the younger while she wore her heels again. Seulgi nodded and smiled, smiming at the thought of Joohyun wanting to see her again.

"Its ok. Take your time. Take care ok?"  Seulgi walked closer to the older and wrapped her arms on Joohyun's waist. "I'll miss you."

Joohyun smiled at Seulgi's words. She felt like she was gonna melt. "I'll miss you too." Joohyun held Seulgi's cheeks so she could get a good look at the younger one. "I'll miss you very very much." Joohyun told her while giving her kisses on her face.

Seulgi chuckled and blushed at Joohyun's kisses. She never felt something like this before, the feeling of liking someone and wanting to protect them even with your life.

"I'll get going now. Bye princess." Joohyun gave her one last peck on the lips and walked out of her apartment. "Princess." She repeated Joohyun's nickname for her and she unknowingly smiled.

She walked to her living room happily and plopped herself on the couch, opening the tv and scrolling down on her instagram feed at the same time.

She liked pictures of cats, photographys and food. She was in the middle of looking at a photographers posts when someone messaged her thru instagram.

"Hey. You got home?" - Seeyoon.04

"How did you find my account?" - Ksg_

"Just searched random names, so I could find my soulmate. I thought your name was Jin-a?" - Seeyoon.04

"I use fake names so nobody could know my true identity. But im telling you this, because I trust you. My real name is Jin-a and I use Ksg_ as my instagram acct." - Ksg_

"Why use fake names?" - Seeyoon.04

"I dont know either. I gotta go. Bye." - Ksg_

"Lets meet up soon." - Seeyoon.04

-seen-

Seulgi breathed heavily. How could this Seeyoon guy find her instagram account so fast? Is he a stalker? All these questions we're inside Seulgi's head.

She was scared for her life.

Walking to the kitchen, she got out a pill and warm water to lessen her migraine.

"How the fuck did he even do that?" She asked herself shile she downed the water.

《 | | | | | 》

"Joohyun. Hows work?"

"Fine. Just a couple of headaches because of some wrong written papers. How about you princess?"

"Scared..."

"What? What happened? Where are you?"

"Nothing serious. I just... met this guy in the store nearby and he paid for the pringles that I was suppose to buy since I didnt have any money in my wallet."

"And then?"

"After you left I opened my phone and liked photos on instagram then someone messaged me. It was the guy at the store..."

"Did you tell him your name? Where you live?"

"No. I gave him a fake name and didnt tell anything about myself."

"Smart girl. Dont worry I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"What? Please finish your job first."

"No. Its ok. My P.A can do them. Wait for me ok? Lets talk about this strange guy when I get there."

"Ok. I miss you."

"I miss you too."

Seulgi ended the call and breathed. She felt more calm now, she knew that Joohyun was coming over again and she felt relieved by that. She feels safe when shes with Joohyun.

Seulgi fell more deeper and deeper for Joohyun as they spent time together, sometimes she even asks herself. Do I love her?

While for Joohyun she felt the same. The undying desire to protect Seulgi and to spend time with the latter grew more and more while they bonded for the past weeks.

They've been happy with each other, nothing could go wrong. Well, thats what they thought.

/ / / /

Few chapters with fluffy seulrene then everything goes downwards.