15

Time skip to Seulgi giving birth cause why not

Seulgi shaked Joohyun by her shoulders trying to wake the older up. "Joohyun! I peed in my pants! My stomach hurts!" Joohyun suddenly woke up at the mention of Seulgi peeing her shorts. "Fuck! Baby relax, ok? I'll just wake Ethan up." Joohyun jumped out of the bed and hurried down the stairs.

"Ethan? Ethan! I need your help! Seulgi's going into labor! Wake up!" Joohyun shaked Ethan's buff shoulders and ran upstairs as soon as their guard stood up from his bed. "Baby! Breath inand out ok?! I'll just get the baby's stuff." Joohyun ran to their walk in closet and searched for the bag they packed yesterday. 

"I'll help you ma'am." Ethan walked inside their bedroom, wearing his suit and helped Seulgi to stand up. 

- - - 

"Push!" The doctor ordered while Seulgi held Joohyun's hands. Seulgi screamed as the pain in the middle of her thighs went back, while Joohyun bit her lip to stop herself from screaming too, she felt like her hand is about to be cut off because of Seulgi's hard grip. 

"The heads almost out! One more hard push Ms. Kang!" The doctor ordered Seulgi to push again, Seulgi did push till her face turned read, making her dizzy. "It's a boy!" Seulgi heard the baby's cry and it made her heart skip a beat but then she screamed in pain again. The doctor gave the baby to a nurse and turned her attention back to Seulgi.

"Ms. Kang, theres another baby!" 

"A-another one?!" Joohyun screamed, sweat trailing down her forehead.

"Yes. Push Ms. Kang." Again, Seulgi pushed for the nth time and did her best to get the baby out of her as soon as possible, she felt dizzy. "Ms. Kang, last one!" The doctor screamed again, with all her might Seulgi pushed. 

She heard the crying of her second child and it made her smile, but then, her vision went black.

- - - 

Seulgi heard light snores and three other voices whispering. Where was she? She tried to move her body but her arms seemed to be trapped by some rope since she couldnt move it. She opened her eyes and noticed the oxygen mask on her mouth. "She's awake!" Yeri squealed and jumped up and down. 

"Seulgi unnie! Your babys are so cute!" Babys? Seulgi forrowed her eyebrows and looked at her arms, there was a baby on each side. Right, she gave birth earlier, how could she forget? Looking over the babys small head, she looked at Joohyun who was sleeping her head on the bed while her lower half sat on a stool chair while she held Seulgi's right hand. 

"Unnie, wake up. Seulgi's awake." Seulgi was about to stop Wendy who was waking Joohyunup, but when she shushed Wendy, Joohyun was already yawning and was stretching her arms. "Hey baby." Joohyun smiled at Seulgi and stood up to kiss her girlfriends forehead, not forgetting to kiss the babys foreheads too. 

"So... What are you guys naming them?" Joy asked, sitting on the end of the hospital bed. 

"Its up to Seulgi and Joohyun unnie Joy, dont even ask them to name the little girl over you." Wendy replied for the couple and sat on the seat Joohyun sat on. "Well, I think for this cute baby girl, I'll name her... Ah-reum." Seulgi looked at her left and smiled  to herself as she watched her baby girl sleeping. "Can I name him?" Joohyun asked, Seulgi nodded. "Of course, Its our babys." Joohyun smiled happily and remembered the name she wants to name her son. "Does... Uhm... Chung-min sound ok to you baby?" Joohyun looked at the baby boy and smiled.

She always wanted a kid, and now she has two, with Seulgi whom she loved the most. 

"That sounds good. I love Ah-reum, Chung-min and I love you too." Seulgi smiled. Joohyun leaned over to Seulgi and hugged the latter.

/ / / /

So twins cause it was hard to choose if its a boy and a girl. Thankyou my lovely readers ilygsm