11

"Wheres Ms. Bae?" Wendy asked Seulgi as they walked inside S&R.

"I dont know. I didnt saw her when I woke up." Seulgi replied and frowned, "Maybe she went to an urgent meeting or something. Dont worry." Wendy hugged her.

"Yeah. I wish she'll text or call me soon."

- - -

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" Amber asks as she walked inside the bedroom where she locked Joohyun.

"I want Seulgi."

"Baby, you have me. You want some mushroom soup?" Joohyun shooked her head and sat on the bed, her back on the wall.

"Fine. You want Seulgi?"

Joohyun's eyes widened and looked at Amber, hoping to see Seulgi soon. "Yes. I do. I want her and I need her. Please." Joohyun pleaded and frowned.

"Seulgi's not here. Sorry." Amber grinned and walked out of the room, locking it on the other side.

- - -

"Ethan, did Joohyun left earlier?"

"I-I dont k-know ma'am. I p-passed out." Ethan looked down and closed the door after Seulgi got in.

"Why are you stuttering?"

"Someone got inside the apartment and drugged me earlier."

"What?!"

"F-follow me Ms. Kang."

After showing the cctv footage of Seulgi being abducted, Joohyun kidnapped by Amber, then Seulgi being placed back inside the apartment Seulgi got a headache.

"Ms. Kang are you ok?" Ethan asked and helped Seulgi sit on the seat nearby.

"Yeah. Just a headache.... What are we going to do now?" Seulgi asked, worried for Joohyun.

"I'll try and file a case and contact Ms. Bae's lawyer." Ethan replied and handed Seulgi some water.

"Can we not find her by ourselves?"

"We cant ma'am. Its too dangerous. Ms. Bae wouldnt want you to get hurt." Ethan replied and sat on the table.

"I hope we can get her back soon." Seulgi replied and thinked about all the events. Seeyoon contacted her thru his instagram. Seeyoon contacted her!

"Ethan!"

"What? Why ma'am?"

"The guy on the footage! He messaged me thru instagram!"

"You planned kidnapping Ms. Bae?!" Ethan screamed and got out his gun and aimed at Seulgi.

"No no no. Im innocent. Calm down and lets look at his account." Ethan hesitated but believed the girl.

They looked at Seeyoon's instagram account and looked for his address. Sadly, they didnt find where he lived. Just random pictures.

"You should stay at your friends house ma'am its not safe here." Ethan stood up and waited for Seulgi. "Ok. If Joohyun... If Joohyun comes back, text me ok?" Seulgi gave her number to Ethan, packed some clothes and went to Wendy's apartment.

- - -

"So this Seeyoon guy takes you back to Ms. Bae's apartment with different clothes?" Wendy asked Seulgi as they munched on some midnight snacks. Seulgi nodded and looked straight at the tv.

"You took a bath?" Wendy asked, looking at Seulgi's side profile. "Yeah, there was this sticky thing on my thigh but I think Joohyun made them."

"Seulgi! You dumb fuck!" Wendy screamed and threw her popcorns on the floor. "Joohyun did nothing to you. Seeyoon abducted you and brought you back with different clothes."

"So? I couldve sweat or he spilled something on me. Atleast, im alive." Wendy sighed and looked at Seulgi's clothed abdomen.

"I'll be by your side, ok? Whatever happens. Im just here. I wont leave you." Wendy told her and kissed Seulgi's temple and hugged the latter.

"Youre weird." Seulgi chuckled and just layed their, watching tv.

- - -

"Amber, lets talk." Joohyun sighed and closed her eyes. "Sure, anything for you princess." Amber smiled and sat infront of Joohyun who was on the bed.

"Why did you take me here?"

"Cause I love you and youre mine. Isnt it obvious?" Amber chuckled and tried kissing Joohyun, but Joohyun moved away.

"Why do you love me now? Not when we we're together?" Joohyun asked again. "I just realized that youre important to me and cheating on you was a dumb move. I loved you before, I did but I was too dumb." Amber was about to cry, this is the first time they really talked, after their break up years ago.

"Why did you cheat on me?" Joohyun asked, breathing heavily. She waited for years to ask this. When she saw Amber on top of a girl she quickly moved away and broke up with her thru phone call.

"You were too young... to make love. I didnt want to force you so... I did it with other people?..."

"If you loved me you shouldve had waited! Did you love me for sex or what?!" Joohyun screamed and started to his Ambers shoulder.

"Im sorry." Amber replied and walked out, locking the door again.

"I miss Seulgi." Joohyun talked to herself and wiped the falling tears away.

/ / / /

Yeyy updatee