14

A month passed, everything went back to normal. Finally, Amber got arrested so did Seeyoon. They were sentenced five years in jail.

Seulgi and Joohyun we're working things out. Seulgi was stubborn, thinking that Joohyun doesnt love her anymore because of the growing person inside her, but Joohyun assures her that she loves Seulgi everytime.

They moved back to Joohyun's apartment, Ethan still working for them.

"What do you want to do today?" Joohyun asked Seulgi as she walked inside their bedroom. "Can I just lay down here?" Seulgi asked, munching on the pizza that Joohyun brought home earlier. "You cant. You need to walk." Joohyun replied, Seulgi groaned in annoyance and continued eating. 

"Come on let's go buy a crib." Joohyun held Seulgi's wrist and pulled her out of their bed. "You need to wear proper clothes first." Seulgi groaned again went to their walk in closet. "Just wear sweatpants and some large shirt." Joohyun helped her get dress and went out of their apartment. 

- - -

"This one looks more comfortable." Seulgi pointed to a grey crib and walked towards it. "You want it?" Joohyun asked her again, they've been shopping for the baby for an hour now and they still havent bought anything. 

"Can I test it?" Seulgi asked, before Joohyun could even answer Seulgi went inside the crib. "What the hell are you doing?" Joohyun asked as she laughed at her cute girlfriend. "Im testing it for the baby dummy." Seulgi replied and got out of it. "Is it comfortable?" Joohyun asked, "For me, yes. I dont know for the baby. Shouldnt we just have it with us on our bed?" 

"Do you want to crash on the baby?" Joohyun scared the latter, "That could happen?" Seulgi asked, her eyes widening a little, Joohyun snickered, Seulgi gets scared easily now adays. "Lets go buy a crib then." Joohyun looked for a employee. 

"H-hello Ms. Bae. W-what could I d-do for you today?" The woman asked, playing with her fingers while looking down at the floor. "I was wondering if you could help us buy this crib? And other stuff a baby needs." Joohyun smiled and held Seulgi's hand. "Y-youre together?" The woman looked up and met Joohyun's eyes. "Yes. Is there a problem?" The woman shooked her head and smiled, "I'll just find a crib like this at our storing area, I'll be back with it." The woman walked away. 

"What should we name it?" Seulgi suddenly spoke, "What?" Joohyun asked back. "What should we name the baby? If its a girl or a boy?" 

"You decide for it, its your baby." Joohyun replied, "My baby? So youre not helping me watch over this baby? I thought you loved me and the baby." Seulgi was about to cry when Joohyun hugged her, "Shush. You're being dramatic again, what I mean is you name it cause its your child and youre the mother, get it? Just ask me for help if you need it. I'll always love you and your baby, ok?" Joohyun pecked Seulgi's forehead and smiled at the latter. 

"Why do you always say its my baby? Why not 'our' baby?" 

"I dont know."

"Well, Im your girlfriend and I have a baby so its your baby too." Seulgi pinched Joohyun's waist and chuckled. "So I have two babys now? Thats sounds fun." Joohyun laughed and hugged Seulig again. 

"Uhmm..." They both pulled out from the hug and looked at the woman earlier, pushing a trolley cart with a rectangular box on it. "Here's the crib and a cart so you wont have to carry all the things youll buy." The woman smiled and walked away.

- - -  

"We should place it here." Seulgi pointed to one of the corners in the room, "No. It shouldnt be far from the door incase of emergencies." Joohyun replied, as they watched Ethan build the crib. "Right." Seulgi walked back to Joohyun and hugged the older, "Thankyou for everything. I love you." Joohyun blushed at those words, a month passed already but she still has bu tterflies in her stomach when Seulgi shows affection to her. 

"I love you too and our baby." Joohyun replied and hugged Seulgi back. 

/ / / / 

sorry for this lame ass chapter. ill make a good chapter next time. 

I need help with seulrenes kid, should it be a boy or a girl? and i need a name. fuck:(