6. Onsen

Sakura's mission with her gennin team led them to a small village in the Land of Earth. It was a B-Rank escort mission that they had completed ahead of time when the Uchiha woman suggested treating themselves for their hard work.

Their eyes went round with delight as she revealed what she had in store for them - an onsen.

But this was no ordinary onsen. There were onsen in Ame but going to one in another countnry always felt a little more satisfying, especially when it was fixed up with a cascading waterfall and flash polished tiles.

The male and female baths were separate but Usui didn't mind being by himself. There was a bamboo wall that divided them but they could still hear each other talking if they sat close enough to the wall.

Gouda pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and tantalisingly said, "He doesn't mind because he's going to be peeping anyway."

At which he proceeded to attempt to crush her small head in his hand.

"Maa, isn't this fun?" Sakura chimed as she washed her body clean with soapy suds and hot water. "It's been such a long time since I visited the onsen! Sarumiko-chan, Gouda-chan, come on out! Don't be shy!"

The onsen was practically empty but the two girls were nervous, a little body shy. Sakura had hers right out in the open without a care in the world, and they felt embarrased to even look in her direction.

Sakura supposed she was more comfortable in her own skin considering how much she walked around in the nude with Itachi around. Perhaps she had just gotten used to it. Maybe she liked being watched.

"Sensei~" mumbled Gouda, shifting her shoulders uncomfortably, "This...I haven't been to an onsen since I was a kid..."

"Haaah, what are you saying? Come sit! Sensei will wash your back for you," laughed the former Haruno.

Faces bright red, they robotically did as she said and it wasn't long before they grew a little more comfortable and let loose. Sarumiko barked with laughter as Gouda slipped on some soap and went tumbling into the onsen with a violent splash. Sakura followed after her with a white towel on her head.

"Hot! Hot!" cried Sarumiko as she tried to sit down quickly in the water.

"Whoa, Sarumiko," ogled Gouda with wide eyes. She stared hard at the twelve-year-old's chest and then glanced down at her own. She made a face when she realised how flat she was compared to her female counterpart.

How hadn't she noticed that Sarumiko was busty? It made Gouda feel like a child.

"Put those things away!"

But Sarumiko was a dense knucklehead who just rose an eyebrow in confusion. She couldn't help how voluptuous she was even at such an age. She had just woken up one day and they were there, so it wasn't something she could change. In fact, during the day she went through the effort of binding her chest down so it wouldn't get in her way when she fought.

Gouda huffed and blew bubbles in the water with her mouth. "At least Sensei is flat too," she murmured at which Sakura pinched her cheek hard, smiling although a vein was popping out of her forehead.

"Breast size isn't what defines being a woman," scolds the Uchiha with her arms folded. "They are tools to feed offspring, and nothing more. Don't feed into the lustful gazes and opinions of men, my pretty little gennin."

It was nice to have a female for a mentor. Out of all the gennin teams their village had, Sakura was one of three female jonin to lead a four-man cell and by far the most feminine - while also being a heap of masculinity on accident - so Gouda supposed she was lucky. Sakura was married, too, but she had a long line of male fans in a club where they wore Sakura Life! shirts which was pretty impressive.