10. Kunoichi

It had been a while since Sakura had gone off on a solo mission — even longer since she had to use her kunoichi skill set. Leader liked to keep Sakura close and as undercover as possible, just like Itachi.

And she wasn't opposed to these types of missions. In fact, she and Itachi used to tag team assassination assignments to get them done faster. Any scummy man was a fool for two beautiful women begging to be dirtied much more than just one. Or at least, in Sakura's experience it was like that anyway.

This time, however, Itachi was still away on his own mission alongside Kisame so Sakura couldn't count on his incredible henge jutsu to add a little something else to the seduction.

It took two days to get to her destination. It was similar to Ame's own Red Light District except much more fancier, and with a less of a prostitution image. There were escorts left, right and center, hanging off every man's arm - had he the money - and purring at his every move. But they didn't look the part of just being a hostess. They were classier, a little more sophisticated.

Sakura had been here before.

She didn't bother to set up a camp, or rent out a hotel room. She was only going to be five hours, maximum. In and out of the club where her target was currently in with the snap of her fingers.

Hair faded to an exotic cherry red and lips painted a shade to match, Sakura sauntered her way into the club. The air was sticky, the music was atrocious and she spotted him right away, in the VIP section.

His name was Sasame. Sasame Kozuke, and he was in his mid-forties. He was a balding man with whiskers for chin hairs and he was round, meaty, with a cigar in each hand. He wore many accessories, no doubt to show off his wealth, and he was surrounded with security.

Sakura flipped her hair, and within the next four minutes, she was on Sasame's knee. Giggling, purring like the escorts did, battering her eyelashes at him and playing hard to get. She had read all Konan had on him. It was easy to become to woman of his dreams, a woman who would spit on him and step all over him and make him beg.

Never once did she rub on him. She folded her legs slowly, slowly, and let her eyes do the seducing. When he tried to kiss her, she turned away, laughing gently behind her perfect fingernails, and calling him a pervert. He liked that about her. She wasn't afraid to flirt with him while making a mockery of his every action.

Never once did she let him kiss her. "I don't do PDA," she told him, with a sultry pout, "I lack self-control."

He was reluctant to open up about the things she wanted to know - his business, his clients, the dangerous things he does - but it wasn't difficult to manipulate him. He blew his cigar smoke in her face, she leaned into him ever so subtly, and he admitted he might have been wired a hundred million ryo to backstab a Hidden Village.

A hair flip, and another glass of red later - Sasame stood. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Bedroom," he whispered in her ear, "Now." She shuddered and he smirked, mistaking the rising hairs on her arms as a good sign.

The room he booked was intensely large. He was flashy, throwing his money around like it was nothing, and didn't hesitate to strip down to his tightie-whities. The bulge in his pants was nauseating and Sakura was happy to get the deed done as soon as the doors closed.

So to not arouse suspicions, Sakura destroyed his heart strings with her chakra. A heart attack, they would rule it as. Nothing to do with his business, or blood money.

Sakura was beyond glad to be rid of his stench, pulling a face at the stench lingering in her hair. She couldn't wait to get home, to get back to Itachi, to her team and her hospital. She remembered why she stopped taking such jobs before but let it go this time, just as a favour for a friend.

Sakura didn't want to stay in the town any longer. She was heading straight home, longing for the comfort of her own bed and a hot shower.

But before she could take another step, she felt a flare of chakra. Her heart erupted and she turned, a smile crawling across her face.

"What are you doing here?" Not like she wasn't glad to see him. She raced forward and wound her arms around his neck, sighing with relief. Just what she needed.

"A coincidence," he told her, "Kisame-san wanted to visit a certain club he frequents. I felt your chakra signature."

"Oh, anata. The universe is mysterious, I very much wanted to see you just now," she sighed, nuzzling into his neck.

"You smell of cigars."

"I know. I hate it," she scowled deeply.

He was silent a moment, internalising, and then asked, "Are you here on a solo mission?"

"Yeah. Konan wanted me to do her this one solid and I was happy to," Sakura admitted. "Have to say, did not enjoy it though."

Itachi went quiet again.

"...Anata?"

Sakura leaned back from his embrace and looked up at him, surprised to see the look on his face. Agitated. He was agitated.

Itachi didn't have to be told what type of mission she was on. And though he knew it was for the sake of the village, it still unnerved him.

Sakura was amused. "Oh. Are you jealous?" she teased him.

Itachi pressed his lips into a line. "...No."

She laughed, poking his ribs. "Liar, liar! Oh you're so sweet, husband of mine!"

He exhaled, looking away. He could deny it all he wanted but Sakura recognised his twitching brow and his tightening hold on her. "I am not jealous. A mission is a mission."

"Jealous, jealous," she taunted, giggling. "Jealousy knows no boundaries, huh?"

"I don't get jealous, Sakura. It is beneath me."

She laughed harder at the absurdity. "Beneath you?" she exclaimed in disbelief. "That's a stre--mmpf!"

He kissed her. Hard. So he was jealous, and what? He was allowed to be. Sakura was his wife, and though it was illogical to be mad about the mission, he was. He didn't like the idea of another man lusting over her. Thinking he had her, because they were alone together.

Of course, the poor fool was a dead man the moment he met her but Itachi was allowed to feel a type of way. He shouldn't have, but he did. It was different if she was by herself, and he wasn't there just in case.

She giggled through his kisses, so he grew a little rougher. Pulled her deeper into the seedy alleyway but they weren't really fussing about environment.

She was his, wasn't she?

Of course she was.

"I-I can't wait for a hotel room," she panted, moments later. Palming him, she gasped as his lips traveled down her collarbone.

He turned her around, hands sliding down the curves of her body. He rolled into her.

"I'll remind you who's boss," he told her.

She squirmed, face going red. "Ohmigawd."