Out at Sea

At this moment in time, it is 12 o clock. I could not sleep because of a combination of excitement and the terrible smell in my room. So I decide to stand on the deck of the ship watching the waves. The turqoise water splashed on the ship. We would be in the Grande Line in a day or two.

All of the sudden, I hear a door creak. A young women around my age comes out. Who is this women? "hello?" I stated. She replied "Hi. My name is Kat. I am the cook here!" Oh alright so she is not a marine stalker or anything. That is good i guess. "Hi I am Ali," I told Kat.

Kat's hair is very long and black. Her eyes are a dark brown color and she was wearing a purple long skirt with a dark blue shirt with a purple jacket. She also had black high hells on.

I hear another door creak. It is captain! "Hello captain!" I said. Before saying hello back to me, he kisses Kat on the lips. Okay, I did not expect that. Kat said, "Oh yah. Me and captain are together." "I see," I replied.

I go back in my disgusting smelling room. I lay on the bed to sleep and wake up to Kat on top of me. "Kat, what are you doing?" I asked. Drago enters my room before Kat can answer my question. "Ali! Come quick! The marines are coming after our ship!" I quickly grab my two swords and get ready for a fight.

Enel is already out fighting with his weapon... electricity? He electric shocks his oponent to leave them to crisp. Remind me never to pick a fight with Enel. Kat has an even weirder attack style. She can make hands come out of anywhere. She controls those hands to strangle a marine. Remind me never to pick a fight with Kat either.

Now it is time to show my skills. I pull out my two swords and make two huge scars on the marine. Now that is going to leave a mark.

After we defeat all the marines, captain seems quite upset he could not get a chance to fight. Well that was an exciting day. Tomorrow we should get to Louge Town to get supplies for the Grande Line.