Chapter 24: Not yet!

Philippines
Elizarde Village/Elizarde Mansion
8:30 PM

WITORY POV

"We don't know what to do. Wyatt keep on crying because your wife..." My twin sister said to me wryly.

"She's fine I know it. I'll go to his room and comfort him. Go home now, thank you for taking care of my son." She look at me with her worry face.

"She will. Take care of your son. I'll go now." And then she close the double door silently.

After she close the door I walked already to see my son.

"Master. Good evening." Nanny Linda greet me in a pleasant manner.

"How's my son?"

"Sir, nakatulog na sa kakaiyak. Ayaw pong kumain. Hinahanap pa rin si ma'am Akiko." Nanny Linda said.

"Okay. You can go now to your room Nanny Linda. Thank you for taking care of my son." I said that with a lot of respect to the old woman who worked so hard for my son.

And she passed by me and when she's left already I open the door of my son's room.

It's really a unique room I ever see. This is not my first time in his room but I always see it unique because of the design of his room.

A black, white and gray color is everywhere.

A candle chandelier is good to see in the ceiling that her mother choose for his room.

And the collection of gundam robots that sealed in the special glass box.

And a frames contains of our family pictures.

And when I look at my son sleeping in his king size bed. I can see my self to him. How he struggled in everyday life of a mafia son.

I walked to his direction and kissed him in his forehead. I love my son and my wife too much. They're my family.

"Daddy's love you too much and mom will be back safe and sound." I whispered to him.

I walked silently to get out of his room.

****

WITORY POV
Headquarter(Philippines)
10:00 PM

"How's the investigation about Sigma?" I just dropped my briefcase bag in my expensive couch. And I asked my secretary about Sigma.

"She's on the move." Secretary Ross said. She's one of loyal employees. Ever since she's their for me to help me and guide me she's older than me and she's already married. Our relationship as boss and secretary deepens when the time passed by but I never been in loved to her. She's not my type.

"The way you look at me. I know it already. Hmmmm..." She walked toward my direction and she  give me a pat in my shoulder.

"What was that?" I asked her with my annoying face.

"Comforting you. He's on the way now to meet you. Your brother-in-law, Beaumont Xavier Harukawa the Boss of G.A.K Organization. " And she already walked throughout double doors.

"What he wants?"

I asked my brainy brain.

                         ****

Witory POV

Witory Elizarde HQ,
Philippines

Bad trip na inilapag ni Eito ang suit case bag niya at agad na tumungo sa mini bar counter para kumuha ng whisky with ice.