Chapter 30 New Partner in crime: Part 1

Akiko POV

It was a nice evening but I can't sleep while my husband errr he's snoring. Instead of looking the moon until it vanished I stand up from our king-size bed slowly, and walk without any hesitation that if ever my husband wake up I don't care to him.

I'm planning to go to my son's bedroom, and check him if he's okay.

I open the double antique doors room, I also close the double doors without any sounds to make.

Along the long hallway of this mansion my phone rang, for a minute I answer the call w/o seeing who's calling me. I didn't like to see who is he or she, so I just answered the call.

"Can we see each other?" A manly man's voice. Yeah, my second brother voice.

It's too late, and he wants to see me? Why not tomorrow?

Errr...

I hate thinking so, I walked faster than before, and I open my son double doors, and I see him sleeping well.

And for a second I stare him surely, and when I satisfy myself I decided to close the double doors completely.

I brought up my phone from my robe pocket, and dial the guard to prepare the sport car that I will be using.

There are 20 different types of cars in my garage so, no worries if the others is not available.

"Prepare my Camaro Chevrolet." And ended the call I didn't wait for my garage guard's answer, and ended it already.

For nanosecond, I stand up there in my position, and tied into a bun my hair.

"I hope we've to sometimes play." A husky voice of my husband, errr not just a plain husky voice but, there's an anger in his voice. I swear he is so mean to me, sometimes.

"I'd really like that play thingy. I hope, so we can but- I'm in a mission mode now, jagiya." Yeah! for real.

"Go now. I'll make some excuses for your son, please go back here in our house safe and sound, you hear me?" Without any more words to come out in his mouth. Wow. He didn't think twice to decide whether he wants me to stayin his side in this night or let me go completely, free to what my mission is. Tsk. He's sometimes errr!

We both respect ourselves, in terms of our works but, not he's so not to my attitudes. Hmmmm... it's so hard to explain. The most important is the marriage that me, and my risky husband had, and Wyatt.

In the time I'm feeling low he's there in my side, whenever I lost my ways to go home he's there for me. Yes, the literal meaning of "lost my way to go home" it's just when I'm drunk.It happens to me when I worked hard so much in one day, and I stop by my so-called par time job in a bar, and let myself to drink to the fullest instead of working, for real I'm a pain in my manager ass but, she kept on tolerating her slaves. My husband doesn't care if ever something bad happen to me. He knows that I can handle the situation.

"Hai! Hai! I swear I will be back tomorrow evening for dinner time." I walked again, I walked away again from him. Anytime I can pull out this new mission for my family times, and in my inner conscious said that I've to do this mission because in this way I'm getting closer to the persons who killed my parents, no, not just my parents or my mother but, my two brothers mother too.

I can't be stopped anymore and find out who are they, I'm the psychotic assassin of G.A.K Organization for a high profile assassins, and I will hunt them down.

Garage

"Thanks." And let myself drive to the direction where am I going.

****