Chapter 25:Meet

Yacht Club
Yachting Club Point Rouge
5:00 AM

Akiko POV

It was not a bad idea to go back to Okko Hotel.

I know Sigma she didn't like surprise party. She will invite me in her castle or raid me where am I now.

So, first how did I know that woman in the yacht waiting for me and get out in that place is Tau of G.A.K ORGANIZATION?

It's in my brain already. I remember their face but I know they didn't know what I look like. I memorize all the data where my co-assassins profiles laying. No problem at all the time I see her face I already hop in the yacht.

And lucky you reader I'm going to share her profile.

TAU
True name: Samantha Faye
Surname: Fontanilla
Age: 27 years old
Rank #: 19
Other work/s:
- piano teacher
-A chef in her sister restaurant

Status: Single

That's all, and nothing more to share about her private life. It's not necessary to say.

The rank is necessary to organization because of it the members classified themselves as a high level/ as a high profile assassins and not just taking the money in our client and spend for something that does not giving an appropriate value. Money in the organization is important and that money goes to the private account in the bank of every assassins in Org. Also they used it as a power to mobilize the enemy in the future.

The G.A.K ORGANIZATION ASSASSINS THINK FIRST THE FUTURE. (ADVANCE KASI KAMI MAG-ISIP😂😂😂)

****

I'm still herein the Yacht club room because of some talking session of Tau and the staff of this club.
Tau need some finishing contract in her yacht and she will be using a sport car starting now, and I'm jealous.

While waiting for her I just started to look at myself at the human size mirror in the room. I'm so sag now. But the important thing is I'm still breathing.

And after a minute of talking inside she's finally done.

She gave me a half smile in her face, and she walked in my direction.

"Come. We have to go to my unit first and I'll give your things." She said and we walked to her brand new sport car.

I'm jealous that she have a nice car, and it's a black Lamborghini

Fuc*!

"Don't be surprised that it's mine. Actually it's your sport car. Alpha provides all of your things don't worry it's not mine." She said the words "not mine" two times.

And she's too formal to me.

"Excuse me. The way you speak to me, its too formal." And I give her a smile.

Her expression when I said that words to her she just shrugged and bursts out her laugh.

"Hahahaha. I can't stop myself anymore to burst my laugh." She gave me a peace sign.

"Its okay. We have to go now before she locate our location." When I say that to her she became serious in no time, and she walked already to the parking lot.

****

"Tau." Before she go to passenger seat I call her codename.

"What is it, Omega?" She's serious now. Damn it.