Chapter 31 New Partner in crime: Part 2

Akiko POV

Time check: 10:30 AM
Status: At airplane...

Currently at airplane of Korea,British Airlines to LHR in business class station...

Nasa eroplano palang kami pa puntang LHR nang marinig ko ang alarm sa phone ko at ng tignan ko ang katabi ko ay naka tingin din sa kaniyang phone na nag aalarm.

We both took the earpiece that we put in our ears to hear, and see the others.

"Welcome... and good morning ladies and gentlemen. Sorry for this urgent meeting via Hologram with all of the assassins of G.A.K." YES. Your hear that via Hologram but, before we attend in this meeting we secured the area.

"We don't have any choice." Mataray na sabi sa amin ni Tau.

She's a pain in our ass. I remember one time we have a meeting in personal, and the bida make some scene that every assassins have to remember. And now she'll start for another show.

"Now that... where is Psi?" Pag tatanong sa amin ni Beta. She's in charge of this meeting.

"Oh here. Sorry I'm late you know too much work." Halatang-halata sa kaniya na kakatapos lang niya sa pag-wowork out. Psi never been honest when it comes to reasoning when she's late at meeting.

"Liar." Pabulong na sabi ni Upsilon .

"I hear you, Upsi. Lon." Intense ang aura ngayon sa meeting room kahit na ang mga 3D image lang namin ang nandidito eee still, I can sense it.

Habang ang iba naman ay tahimik lang na naka-upo sa kani-kanilang upuan. I know may mga gusto 'yang sabihin. Tsk.

"We're not here to argues. We are here to especially me, to say the important information that I'mgoing to say to all of you. The others know, and the others don't know. " Alpha said to us while looking at us seriously.

"Say it. We're busy so please say it." Pag mamakaawang sabi kay Alpha ni Ksi .

Savage.

She's the rebel of this meeting, nowadays.

"Fine. The others will be assigned to kill the party holder of every branch of this organization. And the two of you..." sabay tingin sa aming dalawa ni tot tot tot. Censored.

At napatingin din ang 22 na members sa aming dalawa.

"That one is the whistleblower who spill the oil in the ocean. Who travel to Western countries just to protect himself. He spill it to enemies for short." He's so serious, I see it from his cold eyes.

"The two of you hear this, and of course not just the two of you. Those 19th members listen too. Shoot once, and leave. No abduction to happen just one shoot , and boom! Leave. You hear me?" Sabay turo ng kaniyang hintuturo sa akin. At hindi kasali ang kasama ko.

"I HEAR YOU." Plain with arrogance in my voice while saying those words.

Sa lahat ng assassins sa G.A.K. assassins Organization masasabi kong ako na nga ang may pinaka hard head(matigas ang ulo) hindi nakikinig sa nakaka taas. Still, I know how to handle what I choose to do.

"Nothing to say? Well, I'm going to sleep now." And inalis ko na ang nasa tenga ko which is my earpiece.

Sabay tingin sa katabi ko na kakalis din lang naman ng kaniyang earpiece.