Chapter 27: A choice

Witory POV

I can't stop myself anymore, so I grab the opportunity to have a little you know sex scene in the restroom.

I can't stop myself anymore even she's mine, and we've a son. Still, I can't.

After I go out in the restroom I called the nanny in the mansion where's looking at my son to be comfortable while me, and Akiko's not in the Philippines.

"Sir he's already sleeping." A voice of an old lady speak first in the other line.

"Thanks for looking at him while me, and my wife is not there. Please call me not my wife if there're a problems. Okay po?" I hope so that there's no problem to be report to me.

"Yes sir." And the call is ended.

So, I walked through go back in the venue.

****

Akiko POV

"Confirmed. She's still waiting for the go signal." Sa galaw pa lang niya alam ko na ang susunod niyang plano.

Kaya naman uunahan ko na siya.

Dali-dali akong nag-lakad para mapigilan ang susunod niyang gagawin at 'yon ang itutok kay Dieter ang Mk. 23 Socom niya.

"Jusqu'à présent, vous aimez les missions suicides." /[ Until now you like suicide missions.]

She just showed up her famous evil smirk to me. And hell yeah she just smirk at me.

"Je vais te tuer." /[I'll kill you.]

She said without any hesitations, and kanina pa pala nag-papanick ang mga elite personnel dito sa venue.

"Alors viens ici et tue moi. Si tu peux." /[ Then come here, and kill me. If you can.]

Sabay naman ng pag-takbo niya palapit sa akin hindi niya alintana ang damit na suot-suot niya ng tumatakbo siya. Samantalang ako naman ay naka-tayo lang at hinihintay na iputok niya ang baril niyang may silencer.

She's idiot. This is suicide. Her plan to destroy this venue didn't go well because we already deactivated the bomb so, now she'll force herself to kill her half-brother.

"SIGMA!" a loud voice roar in a wide place which's it's my voice.

"I'll shoot her before she shoots you." The sniper said.

"Not yet." I'll give her a second chance to talk to her half-brother, and obediently take over the position to her half-brother so, no more killing to happen.

Yes. This is me. Not Omega but, Akiko Naya...

"Abandonnez votre position et donnez-lui cela, vous vivrez dans la terre pour une seconde chance." /[Give up your position, and give that to him so, you'll be living in the earth for a second chance.] Me. I'm still good woman in that ways, and that is not Omega that's Akiko Naya.

Kapag ito dinidma lang ang pag-frefrench ko sa kanya talagang papatuloyan ko na 'itong babae na ito!

Imbes na makinig siya sa akin ay nag sa walang kibo siya at nakatayo na lamang siya pero naka-tutok pa rin sa akin ang kaniyang baril.

"I choose this suicide mission to end my life not to give up my position as a SIGMA, and anyway I'm already a rogue so what was the purpose to get my permission for that position. He can take my position as free as he wants. But, the problem is why he wanted to kill me, and my boyfriend. I'm pregnant Omega." What?