Chapter 26: Caught you

Omega current location:

Maison 140 Beverly hills
140 S Lasky Dr, Beverly hills,
CA 90121, USA

Akiko POV

I'm here in the rooftop of this hotel not too high to find my target, but it's okay with the help of her binocular.

My last target is no other than the Sigma of G.A.K Organization.

Agatha Caiross current location:

The Peninsula Beverly Hills
9882 South Santa Monica
Boulevard Los Angeles

Not too far from my current location.

I've to finish what I started to do.

I already finds out too what room Agatha staying.

While taking a look to Agatha room I see a suspective  person coming out from a BMW motorcycle.

And when that person take out the helmet.

Shook! 😲

I find out that he's Alpha.

I can't be mistaken.

"Psi. You hear me?" And I picked up my sniper rifle in the ground where I put it.

"Hey! What is it?" I'm so excited to shoot the two of them in no time.

And a lot of questions swirling in my brain now.

"Detect Alphas' location. Right now!" I can't handle anymore, so I prefer myself if ever that he's there and helping that bi***.

"Hai! A second please." She said and for a second that I'm waiting for his current location I can feel my sweat is pouring down.

"Okay. Got it. His current location is #95 Avenue of Global Bonifacio street, Philippines. Satisfied? What is it? There's something wrong?" A false alarm?

But?

"Nothing. I'm packing up my sniper rifle it's just a false alarm."

But, I know his figure.

I don't make mistakes when I'm seeing them even it's too far from my direction.

Who's that man?

He had a twin?

No way.

Or

A impostor for another position.

I'm not stupid.

Alpha.

                        ****

After what I discovered where's Alphas' location I fixed  the sniper rifle and put in the case before someone will see me here in the rooftop.

                       ****

"I want to know where's the next stop of that woman. Send me the other data that I needed." And close the door, and windows curtains.

"Woah. Your mood is so high. I can feel it even that I'm here in *****." She rolled her eyeballs and took out her relevant device's.

"Shut up.I want to finish my mission, and go home. That's what I'm setting up in my brain. So, you know already where's the next stop?" And I started to put some champagne in a glass wine.