In his eyes

In his eyes

"P' you're looking at him, again..." When I approach him, he look startled and quickly averting his eyes trying to fool me but we both know he can't not only to me but to himself.

"Who am I looking at? I'm just looking at our staff." Smiling while looking at  me this time, his eyes sparkling like a kid who just looked at something/someone he likes.

"P' don't who me I know, that you know who I'm talking about or maybe you're talking about stuff with an "u" not with an "a"." I smirk at him which earn me a light smack in the head. But still, his eyes sparkles and he look quickly side ways trying to get a glimpse of someone then again looked at me.

"P' don't worry, no one will steal him from you or you want me to steal him from you since I've been so lonely." Trying to tease him but I guess he didn't think it as a joke since his eyes became dark and sharp all of a sudden.

"Dont. You. Dare, Det."

I quickly step back trying to slowly get as far as I can before he strangle me. I can see in his eyes that he is skinning me alive in his mind and cutting my limbs one by one.

"P'Kim!" I'm so glad the angel came to my rescue before this devil will really kill me in this very spot.

The moment P'Cop called P'Kim he quickly turned his head to P'Cop's direction and his eyes turned heart shape while his smile became so sweet in just milliseconds.

"Yes, Cop?" That sweet tone as response can totally give me diabetes and yes I'm being sarcastic that I can totally roll my eyes at him.

P'Cop approach us with a full smile and I can feel P'Kim's thundering heart beat in his chest even though he's not touching me. The way his mood changes tells it all.

"P' Can you listen to this song?" P'Cop stand on his tip toes trying put the earphone on P'Kim's right ear but his forehead bump to the other's nose since P'Kim also bowed down a little.

Both were just looking at each others eyes, both lost in those shared stare  and both didn't freaking remember that I'm freaking here!

*cough*

"We're here you know~" P'Tee suddenly appear out of nowhere and hugged my shoulder looking at the two (I wish) lovers infront of me. Arching his right eye brow while having an evil smile on his face.

Upon hearing his words the two quickly step away from each other looking both flustered and confuse? Hmmmmm......

"We know that!" P'Cop exclaimed trying to hide his flustered face by looking at his phone typing something really fast. While P'Kim just stare at us his innocent smile slowly coming back again.

"So Cop, what song do you want me to listen to?" This time P'Cop just hand over his phone to P'Kim keeping the distance between them.

Why P? You'll get electrocuted with your over flowing chemistry? I really wanna ask but I kept my mouth shut trying not to fanboy with everything that is happening right now.

Looks like P'Kim didn't want to be the only one who will listen to the song because he quickly move closer and put the left earphone to P'Cop's left ear and put the right one to his right ear. Closing the distance between them and again ignoring us while both of them are in their own world.

"I guess were not needed." P'Tee drag me out of the room but before I totally be dragged out the room I saw P'Kim whispering to P'Cop something that made him laugh, I snap a picture and planning on posting it on my secret account so that my fellow KimCop shippers will go crazy on social media.

~~

I know short chapter but it's because Bas didn't want to stay with the lovers for too long, he might have ants crawling to him because of their unnoticed sweetness....

Kidding~Ha ha ha ha *nervous laugh*

But I really hope you like it~
Thank you for reading na kab ~ 😄😄

~Song Inspiration :

~By: The Veronicas

¬Chapter Dedication : P' fridayknows
Thank u always for supporting me 😁😁