Obvious and oblivious

Someone has his hands covering my eyes. I can feel his breath behind my neck while guiding me to somewhere I don't know.

"Trust me, ok?" I smiled hearing his voice whispering in my ear. I nodded my head, still eyes remained close but I'm starting to smell something sweet, roses?

Still guiding me and shielding my eyes from seeing his surprise, he led me to sit on a chair. Still, the sweet aroma of the roses make me feel giddy and excited.

"Don't open you eyes just yet ka~" He said while slowly walking away from me. I followed his request didn't open it until he says so. I can hear rustling of papers in the background wondering what is it.

He handed me something and told me to open my eyes. Wide smile suddenly appeared in my face loving the gift he just gave me.

"I'm not Wayo." I said trying to tease him while looking at the bouquet of 99 roses he placed on my lap. Blue roses, he knows I love them...

"And I'm not P'Phana..." I look up just to see his face, he is smiling at me, sadly. "... I'm not Mingkwan either." He added. Suddenly he kneels in front of me, take out a small black velvet box and asked.

"I'm just Kim, will you accept me?"

~
"Wake up, na~."

As I woke up from an impossible dream, I saw him, the only person my heart's beats for. But he's not sitting beside me.

He was sitting on the couch across the room his eyes focus on his phone holding it in his hands. Smiling while reading something in it.

"Hey Cop? Cop? Copter?"

"Kab?" I quickly look at P'Tee who is beside me. So he was the one who wake me up and now calling me. That's when I noticed that I was sleeping on the couch while sitting. I didn't notice that I'm that tried from staying up late just to study last night.

"Are you ok?" He looked at me concern evident in his eyes. He was also holding a mug of hot chocolate giving it to me.

"I'm fine, P." I smiled at him and took the hot chocolate sipping it." With milk?" I asked surprise.

"Just the way you like it." He smiled at me and I almost hug him but someone tap my shoulder stopping me from doing it.

"It's our turn now..." I look up and see P'Kim looking at...... wait is he looking at P'Tee? He look at him with anger in his eyes and he is not smiling anymore. What happen?

I look at P'Tee, he was just smiling but it looked more like an evil smirk in his face. Like he won something against the other. What's up with these two?

"Kab, P." I get up from sitting and hand over to P'Tee my mug that is left unfinished. "I'll finish it later, P. Thank you for it." Again smiling at him, he just smiled back and bring out his phone texting someone.

P'Kim is holding my shoulders pushing me to our make up artist's table so that we both can have our make ups done. He pulled a chair for me to sit and seated beside me. Our make up artists approach us and start doing their magic.

"You're looking more beautiful every time, Nong Cop." P'Tong told me while putting some blush on my cheeks to make it more pinkish red and natural.

"P, that's not how you call someone as handsome as me." I joked at what he said and he just laugh. Then stopped.

I look at him through the mirror wondering what stopped him from laughing. I followed his gaze and my eyes landed on P'Kim.

P'Kim was not looking at P'Tong completely since our other make up artist was doing his make up. He was just looking at him sideways like throwing deadly daggers him. Why is P'Kim in a bad mood today?