After Work

After Work

"Thank for your hard work today, Kimmon." P'Oh pat my shoulders before waving goodbye to us. We all wai to him and watch him leave the room.

I stood up and stretch my arms then sat down again. Today's events were so exhausting, we been running and driving from one venue to another. Bet the fans are as tired as I am.

Oh right! That reminds me!

I opened my Twitter and began typing my thanks to all HighFive who been supporting and cheering us all day. They're all so cute and energetic singing along to our songs and laughing to our crazy antics in every event we went to.

"We should also get going." I heard Tae said picking up the gifts that were given to him earlier from his wifes.

I felt Tee also stood up when the couch we're seating on move a little. Looking up from my phone I saw him following Tae's movements carrying his own gifts with a Tao Kae Noi in his lips.

"Are you two going home together?" I was going to ask that question but Bas beat me to it. They been doing that for some time now. Tae giving Tee a ride home without P'Janean. Very suspicious...

Tae looked at Tee hoping he will answer Bas' question but the latter just smile eating his food acting innocent. Such a tease to his P'Tae.

"P'Janean left earlier to meet a friend at her salon so I'm be the one dropping him off." Tae explained as he hold out the gifts for Tee to take so he can wear his leather jacket.

"Are you really just dropping him off? Or you're going on a late night date?" Bas continued his teasing. "Again.."

"What do you mean 'again'?" While Tee also continued to play innocent and didn't deny Bas' assumptions. Tae on the other hand, just wanna end this discussion and just go home.

"Even though you don't show or tag P'Tae in your IG stories, I know you're with him when P'Janean is busy. Constantly having a late night dates, hoping no one will found out. But I did..." Bas looks so proud saying those words trying to gain a good reaction from Tee but Tee's smile didn't fade.

Tae was about to deny everything Bas was saying but his phone rang so he immediately excuse himself to answer the call outside the office.

"You're wrong..." Tee finally ended the conversation while stuffing Tao Kae Noi in Bas' mouth shutting him up. "...or maybe you're right."

I know Bas heard Tee's last statement, before Tee said his goodbyes and went to follow Tae outside the office, Bas turn his head towards my direction widening his eyes. I just shrug my shoulders looking back at my phone.

The truth is Tae's more cunning than Tee and I promised Tee not to tell anyone about it. Even Copter didn't know that.

Since I'm on Twitter might as well check #คิมคอป.​ There's so much pictures of 'moments' captured by fans. And by 'moments', they once again caught me looking at Copter with those eyes. They say that my eyes were always turning heart-shaped when he's around.

I can't deny that my eyes always finds a way to sneak a glance towards his direction. So maybe they're right....

Scrolling through all the tweets and retweets, reading everyone's thoughts towards the pictures, some are true while others are creating their own fantasy.

I can' t blame them since I also have my own fantasies whenever I find the specific pictures that I'm looking for then saving them to my private album. And no, those are not rated-18 OK..?!

My everyday job on Twitter is to find pictures of Copter looking at me while I wasn't aware or when I'm talking to the MCs, specifically when he's sooooooo far away from me (every time he's beside Tae).