Black Out

Black Out

"I'll pick you up same time tomorrow?" P'Kim asked after he lowered his car door window as I was opening the lock of my house's front gate. The lights of front yard lit up automatically.

I'm alone tonight since my family was out of town, so my mother asked him to pick me up and drop me off after today's event. Even though I told Ma that I can drive by myself, she still called P'Kim.

"Why P?" I look back at him after successfully opened the gate. Confused, I put the keys inside my pocket.

You want to see me?

You want to always be by my side?

Can I stay with you forever? 

Those were the words I would love to ask him but I kept my mouth shut. I controlled myself to remain quiet, as he was thinking of any reason to respond as to why he want to pick me up tomorrow.

"Because Ma will be so tried to drive you to the office and both Ma and Pa needs a long rest from driving all night." Yes, he called my parent's "Ma" and "Pa", sad to say it was their requested to call them that and he  respectfully obliged. At first I complained but now everytime he say it, it felt nice and sweet.

"Oh right, OK kab." I smiled at him and waved goodbye. "Bye P'Kim, see you tomorrow."

"Why are you shoo-ing me so eagerly? Don't you want me to stay with you until your family arrives?" P'Kim pouted at me making me laugh, instead of considering his offer. As I continued laughing, his pout turned into a scowl and rolled him eyes at me. "What's so funny, Cop? Can't you see I'm being a good P' here."

"Sorry P hahahaha... It's just that pouting doesn't suit you. It looked forced and awkward..." The truth is I don't have any idea why I'm laughing and he looked adorable that I even agree to people who always tells him, he look handsome when he pout. "...You looked like a puppy." I swear I'm complementing him.

Suddenly, P'Kim put his left hand above his chest and acted like he was hurting. "Ouch... if you don't want me to stay, you could have said so instead of insulting me..." It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Save the act P' for the workshop tomorrow, OK?" Turning my lips into a proud smirk. "I don't want to outshine you with my amazing young acting skills, Lung."

"Don't worry, Nong. I'm already prepared for our special scenes." My smirk accidentally faded when he wink at me and I felt my ears slowly turning red. "I win this time, hun."

"Yeah yeah whatever, P'Kim." I crossed my arms and lean against the gate. "Don't worry P' I'll be fine and it's getting so late already. You also need your rest." I showed him my own pout and I know he can't resist that. Admitting defeat, he let out a deep sigh and smiled at me.

"Kabbbb~ I'll be off now." He start the engine of his car and wave goodbye to me. "Text me when they arrived, OK?"

I slowly nodded and waved back at him. "Text me as soon as you arrive home, OK P'Kim?" He gave me a salute before driving to the busy streets of Bangkok.

~-~

I grab my towel from the clothes rack and put on my sleeping clothes after I took a nice hot bath to relax my mind and body. I then exited the bath when my phone vibrates. I take it and saw P' Kim's text 20 minutes ago.

Home already 😄
Don't stay up too late, Cop

Kab Lung
You too 😉
Sleep tight P' 😴