3

Jaemin's POV

a/n- reminder that italicized writings are the narrator/ scene setters and look like this :)

It was once again another Tuesday for Jaemin at the company. He sat the empty conference room, with his usual stack of binder paper and the letters and packages all around him. He kept himself from looking for the letter by the hater.

He began with the letters once again some traumatizing him but he kept going through with them.

"Dear Nana,

I'm 16. My name is Yuliana. I love suckin dick and I'd want to suck yours bitch. Slide that fat cock into my dm's.

Bad bitchhh,
Yuliana"

The letter had contained 2 lipstick kisses and Jaemin immediately threw it off into the trash. He never replied to the sexual letters, it was too much for him. Too awkward.

Sometimes Jaemin would get death threats in the pile of letters he had. They'd be filled with pictures of a gun a dead pig with a cut out of his face on it. The first time it had happened, he had notified his company and they took it far to sue the persons family who did it. It ended up being a girl just the age of 15 who wanted his attention for the popularity at school. After that, he didn't like how dramatic it would be so usually he threw away the death threat packages without anyone noticing.

"Jaemin,

Die you fat pig. Lose some weight you're fucking fat as hell. Become an anorexic bitch then people will actually like you. Ugly.

Your,
worst nightmare"

After the loads and loads of letters he responded to and some being thrown out, he saw the last letter, which was the dark red he was anticipating for since the beginning. The carefully opened he imprinted wax and scanned the paper.

"Dear Jaemin the ugly headass,

My eyes? My eyes need to be checked? Honey have you looked in a mirror recently? Also, to answer your question, stop making shitty music. That's it. I hate you because you're a selfish and privileged stinky sock that doesn't even deserve to be loved or "big." You've got a filthy heart and it's all fake.

Sincerely,
Red Flower"

"What the- ugly headass? Fake?" I huffed. This is ridiculous! They're really gonna play fight it out through letters.

Jaemin sat there for a while spinning in his chair side to side, tapping the pen on the marble table. The echo of the tapping filled his brain as he tried to think of a good way to go back at this person.

~
"Dear Red Flower,

I'd like to know what music you like so I can make mine comfortable for your ears. The mirror is just my reflection so I wonder what I'll see that's any different from what you see online. I'm sorry you feel that I am privileged and selfish but if you knew some things about me, it'll probably change your mind. Also what is your real name? Red Flower is beautiful but I'm sure it's not what your parents wrote you out for.

Your love,
Na Jaemin"

He again made a mandatory deliver. And made it so that if their letter came before Tuesday, it'd be in his hands for his convenience.

__________
Wohoo we've made it!
What do you think 'Red Flower' likes?
Comment what you think and leave a star
-b