9

Jaemin's POV

Tuesday had passed for Jaemin. He will admit, he was a bit sad not seeing a letter from 'Red Flower' with the bloody wax seal. Tho he did get the letter on the Thursday morning.

His security team brought it to his room, in a dorm where he lived with a few other artists around his age. There was only 3 other boys with him; Jeno, Jisung, Haechan, and Chenle. In their own witty and obnoxious ways, they all lived together and were all close friends.

"Ooh Jaemin got a letter?" Jeno cooed on as I tried to hide the envelope in my robe. I scoffed at him and walked the my room to open it in privacy.

As Jaemin shut the door, his hands fiddled with the envelope quickly but gently. He felt defeated after reading what was written by 'Red Flower' but deep down inside, he knew he had leverage.

"Dear Jaemin the ugly sock,

How should I believe that when you walk around with an alive, living, breathing mother by your side? The secret is also dumb again if you're lying. Now I'll let you off the hook just a little bit here, what do you wanna know about me? Let's say this, for every dumb ass ugly sock lookin secret you tell me about yourself, I will tell you only ONE thing I enjoy or like. ONLY ONE. No more. Also, bet, I didn't listen to it. I can just tell. It's your aura Jaemin, you're a fake from inside to the out.

Sincerely,
Red Flower"

Jaemin got up and looked for his old photo book. There he took out a photo of him and his mother when he was young, copied it, and added it into the letter. He also decided to add a small sketch he had done on Tuesday, when he didn't feel like replying to most of the letters for a small time.

~
"Dear Red Flower,

Inside, you'll see a photo of my mother and I, the last photo I have with her. I hope you can believe it since it's real. The person who walks beside me in the tabloids is my aunt. She has been there for me raising me as her own kid since my mom left. I guess that's two secrets you can know. Also, bet you did listen to it. I'll send you another demo soon. But for now, there's a drawing, or a sketch of the flower that I did that's always stamped in with your letters. I thought you might like it.

Your love,
Na Jaemin

P.S. I wanna know what's your favorite book and why"

Jaemin sealed the baby blue envelope and gave it to his security guard outside his dorm door to immediately be delivered. He just had to wait for the reply now.

__________
Wooho! Another chapter is done!
How do you think 'Red Flower' will react to the drawing?
Comment what you think and leave a star
-b