6

Red Flower's POV

On Thursday morning, 'Red Flower' woke up extra early to go get Jaemin's letter. But what she saw was a bigger package not in her mailbox but at the front of her door. She took the package inside, shaking it around, listening to what might be inside. She didn't bother calling Crystal for this one.

What 'Red Flower' found in the package was a cd covered in sharpie with numbers and words. And then his letter.

"Dear Red Flower,

In this cd that you have received, there are 10 tracks all completely of different sounds and maybe even genres you might say. These are songs I have made myself but didn't get the acceptance of the company to release. I'm trusting you to not leak them but to somewhat enjoy them since they are very different from the music I put out normally. And to answer your question, I do send my mother flowers but it's not everyday, every week. And I'd never do the to peanut butter, that's just cruel. Even if you don't end up believing me I'm going to tell you a secret about me every time I write you a letter from now on. Maybe it'll help to gain your trust so I could get your name. Here's the secret: I don't like dying my hair so much. It makes my scalp burn.

Your love,
Na Jaemin."

Red Flower was absolutely frustrated and mad. He was really trying to kill her with his kindness.

She took a look at the cd and took it out of its case and without thinking, plopped it into her computer to listen to. She was really surprised of how different it was from his actual music, much better too. But she couldn't let herself give him that credit. She just couldn't.

As soon as she finished listening to the whole cd, maybe even twice, she made up her mind that her favorite track was track #9, "Dawn."

~~
"Dear Jaemin the stinky ass sock ugly headass,

Why would you think I'd ever listen your crappy ass cd? Like I said, I'd never enjoy them coming from you. You probably stole those off of some artist at your company who never formally got to put out their music. Or maybe you just copied off all the demos people send to the company. Bet. Ugh ew, what a momma's boy. I knew it. Also, your secrets aren't necessary and the one you told me is really dumb. Everyone should hate dying their hair it's normal, you're not the only one out there with that secret. Tell me something worth my time.

Sincerely,
Red Flower."

Sealed with the bloody daisy wax, it was sent to him again.

__________
Wohoo! Another chapter is done!
How do you think Jaemin is going to feel reading her new letter?
Comment what you think and leave a star
-b