11

Jaemin's POV

It was another Tuesday in the empty conference room, everyday the fan letters tripping in numbers. The gifts from fans because overwhelming as well, the bags of designer brans were all lined around around the room.

Jaemin felt bad that his fans had done so much for him as to even send him gifts. So whenever he got clothing or jewelry from his fans, he'd wear it a lot. More than what the stylists give him to wear. He thinks it's a way of acknowledging them. He thinks it will make them happy.

Going through letter and letter Jaemin really did contemplate about ending all the fan mail, except all but from 'Red Flower.' He sat there thinking about her for a while. Was she as cold hearted as she was in the letters? What did she look like? The question that especially popped up the most was, what the hell is her name?

Just as he finished all the letters sealed in the signature baby blue envelopes, he sees the deep red envelope sealed with the wax being his last job for the day. But he was happy to finally see another reply for the girl he was so curious about.

As the opened the letter there was not only one but two papers, the letter, and a piece of paper folded up. He opened it and saw a printed photo of him with arrows saying "Ugly." He frowned and let it go, for it was something that he was used to very often.

"Dear the fuckin piece of shit Jaemin,

You're pictures are probably fake. Pictures don't tell the truth, you of all people would know that. But, you're a fake picture or not so I don't think it really matters. I don't want another demo of your stupid singing or rapping or dumb guitar skills that you knocked off of someone else. You're a thief for stealing their music. An ugly one to be specific. Also, your drawing, you probably got someone else to draw it for you and then had your name signed all over it. Again, you're a fake Jaemin, a complete dumb, ugly, fucked up, fake.

Sincerely,
Red Flower

P.S. my favorite book? Catcher in the rye. Because unlike you, Holden Caulfield wasn't a fake."

After reading the letter he wasn't as mad at her, he knew she listened the CD. That made him happy and that was all he needed to come back to her with.

~~
"Dear Red Flower,

Every time I see your letter in the piles of fan mail, I realize you still care. You care enough to go out of your way in the day, take out a couple minutes just to tell me about how fake I am, how the things I do are horrible, and how I am a thief. But here's the thing, you cared to do it. Which is enough for me to know you're not as cold as your are in the letters you send me. Also, I know you listened to the CD. No one else would say there was guitar in it if they didn't. Hiding things and lying is being a fake person, so who is more of the fake one this time? I'll give you two secrets this time and you don't have to give me two back. One; I've had to get back surgery before I made it big because the plates between my vertebras were misplaced. And two, this is something I have absolutely never told anyone but I want to tell you for some odd reason, I love the smell of old books. I have no idea but they just smell really really good to me.

Your Love,
Na Jaemin.

P.S. on a serious note, what's your favorite track off the CD?"

Jaemin sealed the baby blue envelope and had it mailed. Content with his reply, he was anticipating for her reply everyday.

__________
Yess! Another chapter is in!
How do you think 'Red Flower' will reply back with?
Comment what you think and leave a star
-b