10

Red Flower's POV

Every morning now, 'Red Flower' would wake up early to check the mail. To see if anything was delivered by the baby blue boy. The letters were coming infrequently and she didn't want to risk her sister or Crystal getting their hands on it and opening it. Somehow she felt that it was rude to her and to Jaemin, but she would never admit it.

Saturday morning, 'Red Flower' ran to mail
Box and saw the baby blue envelop inside, feeling a bit thicker than other times. As soon as she got into her room she ripped it open and saw the two items inside.

Before reading the letter she observed the drawing, it was drawn with such technique and shading that tho it was in black and white, it almost looked real. Signed by himself, she was surprised by his talents. But she would never let that get in the way of destroying the perfect Na Jaemin.

The next thing she saw was a picture of what looked like young Jaemin, and a women swishing his cheeks beside him. There was some frosting on the little boy's face as well as a party hat. She was confused, was it Jaemin's birthday in the photo? Was that his mother?

She then proceeded to read the letter, which answered all her wonders.

"Dear Red Flower,

Inside, you'll see a photo of my mother and I, the last photo I have with her. I hope you can believe it since it's real. The person who walks beside me in the tabloids is my aunt. She has been there for me raising me as her own kid since my mom left. I guess that's two secrets you can know. Also, bet you did listen to it. I'll send you another demo soon. But for now, there's a drawing, or a sketch of the flower that I did that's always stamped in with your letters. I thought you might like it.

Your love,
Na Jaemin

P.S. I wanna know what's your favorite book and why"

'Red Flower immediately grabbed her pen and paper, knowing exactly what to say to twist the knife in Jaemin harder. Tho she did believe him about his mother, that he wasn't lying, she didn't care. She just wanted to see him fall.

~~
"Dear the fuckin piece of shit Jaemin,

You're pictures are probably fake. Pictures don't tell the truth, you of all people would know that. But, you're a fake picture or not so I don't think it really matters. I don't want another demo of your stupid singing or rapping or dumb guitar skills that you knocked off of someone else. You're a thief for stealing their music. An ugly one to be specific. Also, your drawing, you probably got someone else to draw it for you and then had your name signed all over it. Again, you're a fake Jaemin, a complete dumb, ugly, fucked up, fake.

Sincerely,
Red Flower

P.S. my favorite book? Catcher in the rye. Because unlike you, Holden Caulfield wasn't a fake."

Sealed with the deep blood like wax if the daisy, she sent it to him.

__________
Woohoo! Another chapter!
How do you think Jaemin will react? Will he finally snap this time?
Comment what you think and leave a star
-b