8

Red Flower's POV

'Red Flower' had been laying in bed asleep, headphones playing track #9. The loud banging on her bedroom door immediately woke her up. The thought of it being crystal scared her, so she leaped out of bed to door. Surprisingly, it was her sister, Ana.

In Ana's hands was the baby blue envelope. 'Red Flower'  snatched it from her hands and slammed the door back ready to read what he had sent.

"That's weird, it's Tuesday. He sent the letters earlier this time." I carefully opened the package and I couldn't believe my eyes.

'Red Flower's' excited emotions to roar Jaemin back quickly fell into a frown.

"Dear Red Flower,

Sadly, I'd have to say you're wrong. They're all written and made by me. If you think they are copied or demos, did you listen to the cd then? Bet you did. Why does the fact that I send flowers to my mother's grave every week disgust you? Why is it bad that it makes me a mama's boy? Hopefully the new secret in this letter isn't as dumb as the last one. Also, I want to know more about you. Tell me your likes and dislikes. Tell me about your hobbies.

You love,
Na Jaemin."

She sat there with the letter in her hands, almost in tears. She couldn't believe she said what she said in the previous letters. She felt horrible. Humiliated.

But, was Jaemin's mother really dead or was it a way to get her to sympathize with him? There was only one way to find out.

"Hey, uhm Crystal." I needed to know if he was lying or not.

"Yeet, what's up? Has Jaemin wrote back yet?" She asked.

"No not yet. I had a question tho." I rarely ever lied, this was just more of a fib right?

"Who are Jaemin's parents and what do they do or like, are they alive?" I asked as she sighed before giving me a long long explanation of his parents' lives.

"His mom, Dee they call her, she's alive ofcourse. She doesn't really work for Jaemin but she does? I don't know how to explain it." After she had said the name I was already at my computer searching to see the picture differences.

"His dad, Leo, alive ofcourse. He's a ceo of some water bottle company or something. Very very known." Opening another tab I aw the photos of him too.

"Ok thanks."

As 'Red Flower' compared the photos of Dee and Jaemin, she didn't know whether to believe if Jaemin was lying or telling the truth. She didn't want to get ahead of herself either.

Pushing aside all of her thoughts and theories, she let out the old beast again at Jaemin, but more tamed.

~~
"Dear Jaemin the ugly sock,

How should I believe that when you walk around with an alive, living, breathing mother by your side? The secret is also dumb again if you're lying. Now I'll let you off the hook just a little bit here, what do you wanna know about me? Let's say this, for every dumb ass ugly sock lookin secret you tell me about yourself, I will tell you only ONE thing I enjoy or like. ONLY ONE. No more. Also, bet, I didn't listen to it. I can just tell. It's your aura Jaemin, you're a fake from inside to the out.

Sincerely,
Red Flower"

Sealed with bloody wax, sent to the mail, waiting for the response that could change the game or make it harder.

__________
Ya! We done with this!
How do you think Jaemin will react to this?
Comment what you think and leave a star
-b