《Chapter 4》

~ Ruyen's P.O.V ~

Taehyung, Yoongi, Jungkook and myself were in the gym for our P.E. class right now. Out of the corner of my eyes, entered Sooyun with an obvious frown visible on her face. Not long after, our teacher started the briefing but Sooyun had all my attention.

The briefing was just straight up boring that the teacher wouldn't care less if we yawned for the millionth time. Soon, the bell rang and in a blink of an eye Sooyun dashed out of the gym room with her gym bag and car key. An audible gasp escaped my mouth at her sudden action.

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

I just collected my belongings and exited the gym room thanking our coach. Before anyone could catch up to me, I hopped into my car and drove off to my house.

"Halmonie~ah, can I talk to you", I approached my grandmother who was watering the plants at the beautiful and freshening garden. She nodded, entering the house followed by myself.

"Sooyun, any good news? You look bright today", a smile crept on her lips as she stated it happily. "By far this is the day you have been happiest since your dad bought you an Iphone", she added looking down at her fiddling fingers.

"Ma. Stop it. Don't remind me of those horrendous days. But now, guess what?! There's a boxing tournament in two days and I can't wait to-"

"No darling... boxing is dangerous and I don't want you to get involved in such thing anymore", she tucked in a strand of hair making me disappointed at her reply.

"Halmonie, it was just a minor incident. I broke my ankle but now I'm totally fine. And you know, how much boxing means to me. Remember how this boxing eased my pain when the world looked down on me?", tears welled up in my eyes as I spoke the truth.

"If that's what you want, I'll never stop you. Go ahead", she smiled and held my hand. I just hugged her chuckling while a tear strolled down my cheek. "Thank you ma. I love you"

I walked up to my room after I ate my dinner and it was almost 9. I did all my homework and started to fix all my boxing stuff at the corner of my room. I inhaled a deep breath and started letting out my frustrations on the poor punching bag.

-

The alarm blew off and it was 5 in the morning where I had 3 more hours to attend school. I felt energized for some reason and had some healthy breakfast.

As usual, I started boxing and I had remembered the tricks and techniques which my coach thought me when I was 6. I wore my outfit but today, I just felt confident and had the will to face anything.

I made some breakfast for my grandmother and wrote a note saying that I'm heading to school early

I made some breakfast for my grandmother and wrote a note saying that I'm heading to school early. Though, I had some homework to do where I had to go to the school library.

-

I found a place and settled down after submitting my letter for the boxing tournament. Just then someone slide into the seat opposite of mine. "Annyeong~", he showed off his cute smile and the crescent narrow eyes.

"What do you want?", I asked Jimin with a frustrated look visible on my face.

"Excuse me. Do you think I would talk to you? Remember we both are assigned as Chemistry partners? It's all faith. Hope I was late to that class back then so I would've not been paired up with you", he rolled his eyes sarcastic tone showing up.

I just stood up and walked to 'Space and Universe' books section and started looking through them.

"By the way, I really like your character. You seem cool", he stated following me like a puppy and I just remained silent not caring his existence behind me.

"Hey. I'm a human standing right beside you. Show some respect please", he chuckled grabbing my attention. As I was about to shove him away, I looked deep into his eyes.

"You look pretty today", he smirked and I rolled my eyes. He was just few centimeters away which was absolutely weird for some loser like me.

I just walked away, grabbed my stuffs and to the cafe, leaving him dumbfounded. When I was having my coffee, a cup of milkshake splashed on me and my table which made a huge mess at the school cafe.

"Hey! What's wrong with you?!", I exclaimed in anger almost cursing as it ruined my shirt. "You are such self-centered. Aren't you?", that person smirked showing of the huge b.tchy side of hers.

To my surprise, it was Ruyen. "Ruyen?! What the hell is wrong with you!", I yelled as I wiped my crop top with some tissues I had in my bag.

"You are just some useless who came in between me and my friends to ruin our friendship", she said splashing the leftover milkshake in the cup right at my face.

Anger rushed through my veins and without realizing, I slapped across her cheek as hard as I could. I just exited the cafe and the school not feeling to study anymore.

I headed home, changed into my workout outfit and started boxing fiercely for tomorrow's tournament.

~ Ruyen's P.O.V ~

I decided to go to school early since Sooyun was ranting that she has to complete her homework and I wanted to give her some company.

I headed to the library since it was her favorite place to be in and found her stuffs scattered on the table.

Surprisingly, Jimin's phone was there too. I gasped and wandered what made him come here as he has a phobia for books.

I started setting footsteps, section by section to surprise her. When I reached the particular section, I almost had an anxious attack as if a sharp knife was thrown right to my heart.

The boy I love and my best friend are very close to each other? What does this even mean?