《Chapter 47》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

(Time skip - The next day)

Focusing on the TV, I forgot to eat my breakfast no prior to the medicines I was prescribed. Basically, the 'Penthouse' K-Drama series had me sitting on the couch like a potato for the past days. Jungkook left this morning to head back home while I was notified that the guys have left Busan earlier. Yoongi should be here any minute.

Ding Dong...

The blare of the doorbell had me shoot up from my couch, dashing towards the door; not even caring to pause the show. "Oppa!", I aggressively pulled him in for a lovely bear hug.

"I know you miss me. But where is abeoji, eomma and halmonie?", he questioned bewildered, only with the actor's voice cooing through the hallway.

I gave an explanation as to why grandma wished to stay in her hometown whereas our parents are off to another business and also that I've been home alone all this while.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were alone? I could've dropped out from the audition and stayed here until abeoji and eomma came back home"

"Yoongi oppa, that's some cliche stuff and there was no need to drop out of the audition. Moreover, I've always wanted the best for you and that's why I did not let you know. It's not that I'm dead, though"

"Say that one more time and I'll kill you with my bare hands"

"Ah chill, you old man"

"Anyways, have you called halmonie?"

"No oppa. It seems like she is spending a quality time and I didn't want to interfere her"

"Since I'm back, we should give her a call"

*** (Phone call)

YG: Annyeong, halmonie.

Grandma: Ah my boy. How have you been? How was the audition?

YG: The audition went great but I'm not feeling quite well.

Grandma: Oh dear! Are you okay?

YG: Of course not, halmonie. You should've told us that you wouldn't be back, in a while. You know how much we miss you!

Grandma: Of course I miss my grandchildren too. I'll do just fine and you don't have to worry about me. Just convey my regards to Sooyun darling and my 6 other little boys *sighs* I miss Sooyun alot.

SY: I'm right here, halmonie. I miss you way more than you do right now. It all happened out of the blue and I was kinda upset you didn't let us know. But we've always wanted you to be happy and we are definitely happy if you are.

Grandma: I'm proud that I raised both my grandchildren to be understanding. We'll meet soon, dear. Just look after yourselves and stay safe. Love you both and my 6 little boys so much!

Y&S: Annyeong halmonie! We love you too.

*** (End of the phone call)

-

"Come in!", I affirmed, when there was a knock on my door; my gaze still fixed on my laptop to complete my Physics assignment. "What's up, oppa?"

"I just got a text that dad and mum would be away for another week or so"

"Honestly, it doesn't matter at this point. It's as if they are never really around here, to begin with"