《Chapter 32》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

I slowly packed my things and zipped up my bag getting ready to leave. It was Friday and the students were hyped on how to spend their weekend; most probably clubbing and hanging out. "Here, I'll help you", Jaehyun grinned, grasping the handle of my bag. "Thank you, Jae"

Jaehyun and I approached the school's entrance where Yoongi and his friends were talking with each other; messing around. "Oppa I'm going out with my friend, Jaehyun to a coffee shop down the street from our house. Hope you wouldn't mind"

"Aigoo~ Okay then, see you at home. Take care of my sister man", Yoongi playfully bumped his fist on Jaehyun's chest and he nodded chuckling. "Sure, bro"

Yoongi planted a kiss on my head and left with the others in his car. "Let's go", I sauntered to the pavement but he abruptly stopped me. "Where are you going?"

"What do you mean, where am I going? Obviously to the cafe", a sly smile crept on my face. "Of course but why on foot? Come on, I'll drive", he intertwined our hands and crossed the road carefully; towards his car.

 "Of course but why on foot? Come on, I'll drive", he intertwined our hands and crossed the road carefully; towards his car

"Jae, let's just go on foot. You know nothing feels better than walking on your feet in this nice chilly weather", I attempted demanding him, "I agree but you're sick now. Don't oppose me anymore and get in my car already"

"Jae~~ Pweaseee~~ I promise I feel better now. I had my lunch and I'm perfectly fine"

"Argh. How can I say no that face you're making right now", he playfully rolled his eyes and dropped all our things in his car; walking down the street. "Thank you for all the facetime Math lessons, Sooyun. I'll miss it so much", I shook my head, "Ani~ There's more. Those were just the beginning"

-

"Memories", he wandered his eyes around the cafe to finally meet mine. "Take a seat and I'll go grab us something to drink"

"You didn't even ask me what I want"

"Your love for hot chocolate is beyond the imaginary"

Few minutes later, he showed up with two large cups in his hands. "Before I pass you this hot chocolate, tell me something you like about me"

"Yah~ Why all of a sudden?", I chuckled with my eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "Just say it", he stated, well more like commanded.

"Hmm whatever. I first met you in this coffee shop and I never knew you would play a huge role in my life. We had mutual likings and mutual way of thinking. I guess that was what molded us togther. We shared our thoughts with each other and most importantly you made me feel alive. Honestly you're one of those people I would never want to lose, Jae", his face softened.

"Now give me my hot chocolate, pabo~"

"I have something to tell you"

"Wae~ Just tell me already, you're making me anxious"

"Sooyun~ah, you're such an incredible person and I still don't get why or how people could hate you for that. To be honest, I've never felt happy in awhile until I met you and those days I spent with you were the happiest of my life. My life is definitely incomplete without you and I can't bring myself to say it", he paused and dropped his gaze with a tiresome sigh.

"I'm leaving to the Unites States, tomorrow"

-

"Darling, what's wrong? Why do you look upset?", my mum dropped her utensils and hurried towards me but I dashed up the stairs, ignoring her.

I shakily slid down the door after shutting it as hard as I could to let out my frustrations. He was the only genuine friend I had and now he's leaving me too?

Knock. Knock.

"Go away, please. I need some time"

"Sooyun, it's Yoongi. Please let me in", the chaotic thoughts running in my mind faded once I heard his voice. "Oppa~", I engulfed him in a hug; trembling in fear at the thought of losing him one day as well.

"What's wrong?"

"Jaehyun is leaving to the States tomorrow"

"Yeah cool. I mean isn't that a great news? Good for him"

"To be honest he was the only genuine friend I had, let alone someone I could share my problems with. It's really heartbreaking to see him leave just like that"

"It seems like my baby sister will miss her friend alot. Then how about we meet him at the airport tomorrow, before he departs?"

"Are you for real?", I enlarged my eyes; delighted, to receive a reassuring nod from Yoongi. "Oppa, you are the best. Thank you so much"

"Of course. It's the least I could do to see my baby sister, happy"

-