Eleven

■■■■■■■■■■Kenzie's POV■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■
Kenzie's POV
■■■■■■■■■■

"Its a fancy ball themed party, so we NEED to go get shopping Kenz!!" Lauren says, as i nodded in reply.

"Yeah sure, but calm down! I'll go get ready now." I say, heading upstairs to go get ready.

I got upstairs and wore a pink crop top, and a denim high- waisted shorts with my heels on.

I tied my hair in a french braid, applied some makeup on my face, but  not too much, and looked at myself in the mirror to see if i look okay.

Now that i think i look representable, i now head downstairs to see Lauren at the couch, watching something.

"Laur! Im ready now, LET'S GO SHOPPING!" I say, excitedly.

"Ok, i'll drive!" She says, in a high-pitched voice. We head out of the house, and say goodbye to Johnny.

Lauren got in the driving seat, as i got into the shotgun seat.

-
We pulled up in front of the mall, as Lauren found a spot to park in.

We now head over to the inside of the mall, and i continued to explore, as i was new here.

We are now in a boutique to buy a dress for the party or "fancy ball" i looked around to see if i wanted something that would fit me perfectly.

But sadly, i didn't find one.

However, Lauren had a couple of choices from that boutique, and always asked me which one was the best.

Ugh, Lauren. Sometimes i get annoyed of it, but yet again, she's my Bestfriend sooo...

"Kenzie, which one?" Lauren says, handing up two dresses, that were pink, and blue.

"Hmmmmm, oh! I think the pink one fits you perfectly" i say, smiling at her.

"Oh okay, i'll go to the dressing room and try on this dress, you coming?" She says, excitedly.

"Ofcourse!" I say, nodding rapidly.

Lauren goes into the fitting room and did not come out until 25 minutes!

Oh, Lauren.

Finally, she was done trying it on, and saying that her dress fits perfectly on her, was an understatement.

She looks, wow.

She looked at my shocked mixed with stunned expression, and giggles at my reaction.

She twirls around to show me the back, and sides of her outfit. She was wearing a pink dress, with a flowery design on it.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Lauren, i-i have no words You look perfect!"  I say, chuckling slightly.

"Thank you bestie" she says, slightly chuckling.

"Well, have you found something that you'd like to wear to the party?" Lauren says, i shaked my head.

"Not yet, unfortunately" i say, my head down looking at my feet, playing with my fingers.

A habbit when im either nervous, sad, and all that kind of stuff.

"Dont worry kenz, you'll find the perfect outfit! Im sure" she says, trying to comfort me.

"Yeah i will" i say, chuckling nervously.

Lauren pays for her dress on the counter, as we head out of the boutique and go to another boutique named "kink" and all of the dresses there were F A B U L O U S.

"Oh my gosh lauren, i havent seen beautiful dresses like these anywhere" i say, looking at all of the dresses displayed.

"I know hehe" she giggles 

All of them were beautiful, they had all kinds of different styles and colors, they were all amazing. But only one caught my eye.

It was a beautiful dark blue sleeveless gown, with silver designs on the top that had a pop out on the bottom.

"Lauren, this is the one!" I say, excitingly. Lauren looked at the gown, with wide eyes.

"Oh.My.gosh Kenzie this is the perfect gown for you! I-it's just... amazing!" She says, as if she cant speak.

I nodded, and head over to the counter to pay for the dress.

We finished paying for it, as we strutted out of the boutique.

We now went over to the accessories section of the mall.

They had alot of cute accessories, like earings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, tiaras, and alot more jewelry.

We started looking around the store, lauren got alot of accessories, and i did too.

I got a silver diamond-collar necklace, silver earrings, tiara, and bracelet. We head over to the counter and payed for them.

$456 dollars?! Well, we payed for it anyway.

-

We head out of the store, with four big shopping bags, and we now head over to the shoes section.

We saw alot of shoes, heels and all that kind of stuff. Lauren payed for her bronze-ish colored heels, and i payed for my silver heels.

Really tired and exchausted from shopping, we head out of the shoes store, and head to starbucks, and ordered our drinks, alot of shopping bags in hand.

We gossiped about how Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez did not get married and Lauren told me how

Johnny would cry when he pooped his pants when he was around 6 years old.

We both laughed and giggled about our conversation.

We finished our drinks, and head out of the mall.

We got in Lauren's car, as she started driving, we singed to Juanny Ortiz' songs.

Oh how i loved his songs.

We arrived at their house, lauren said she wanted to go to sleep already.

I saw a guy with a hoodie, that covered up his whole body and face. I looked at him, and in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

Who could that be?

Was he stalking me?

Who was that?

Why was he covering his body?

Was he following me?

How does he know where the orlando's house was?

Was he one of Johnny's or Lauren's friend?

Do i know him?

Alot of questions rolled all over in my head, as i shrugged it off and got inside their house.

What an interesting day.

■■■■■■
A/n hey hey! I know its a pretty boring chapter but i just wanted to add some juicy juicy stuff on this story. Who could that guy be?
Try and guess if you can!

Anyways, make sure to vote, comment, follow me, and thank you for reading this book! I really hope you emjoyed this, and this is a pretty more longchapter than usual.

Byeeee! And stay tuned to know what will happen😉😉😉

                  ~~~~~~~~~\\