5 Months later...

"Good morning Alex."

I opened my eyes to the warm morning and Matt smiling at me. I smiled back at him and said yawning, "Good morning Matt."

"Can I talk to you about something for a minute?" Matt said.

"Sure. Anything. What is it?" I looked at him wondering what it is he wanted to talk about.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him. He had one hand behind his back and I was suspicious. He smiled and laughed looking at me. "What? What did i do?" I smiled at him. And fell back on the bed laughing. He fell on the bed next to me and looked at me. I turned on my side to look at him. He smiled at me and started laughing again. "What is so funny about me? What did i do?" I looked at him smiling, and confused. He got up and i sat up on the bed. He turned around and kneeled in front of me. Took out his hand from behind his back. It was a small black box.

..... a small black box?.. a.. proposal maybe?? Oh my god.. its totally okay but oh my god... its been 8 months... i wonder....

"Alex."

"Yes Matt?"

"Will you marry me?"

My hands covered my mouth in suprise and happiness. I started to cry tears of joy.

"Matt."

"Yes Alex?"

"I will marry you." I hug attacked him and we both fell to the ground laughing. We both looked at each other and smiled. Than when I wasnt expecting it Matt kissed me. After that i hugged him and he hugged me back. We made it a long hug because neither me or Matt wanted to let go. So we didnt. We just layed there on the floor hugging. Than matt got up and helped me up. I looked at him and he looked at me and we laughed. Than we sat on the bed and he put the engagement ring on my finger and I looked at it and than looked at him and smiled. At funnily enough at the exact same time we both said to each other. "I love you."

It was kind of a big day for both of us. And a very exiting and happy one too.